• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Need: Clovers, blue hydrangea, holly, cedar saplings

Hi! I can get you any amount of anything that you need for free! I am at school right now, so I am not available to give them to you now. Is that ok?

That's a very generous offer! Let me know when you're available and I'll try to be here at the same time. My time zone is EST. I mostly will need clovers, they seem harder to come by.

That's a very generous offer! Let me know when you're available and I'll try to be here at the same time. My time zone is EST. I mostly will need clovers, they seem harder to come by.

Is around 30 Clovers and me delivering ok? I will be here until 11pm EST!

Last edited:
Hello! Are you available now for me to deliver?

I will be around 5 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't see your gates!

Last edited:
TY so much for everything! So nice of you to help everyone like that :3 It's much appreciated, I'm placing them all up right now and it's GORGEOUS! Much love <3

I am glad to help! Let me know if you need anything else! <3

I am glad to help! Let me know if you need anything else! <3

If you find any extra clovers I'd happily take them! Otherwise I think I'm ok for now, I'm racking my brain trying to re-do the layout of my town so I'm not sure what else I need for now ;)

If you find any extra clovers I'd happily take them! Otherwise I think I'm ok for now, I'm racking my brain trying to re-do the layout of my town so I'm not sure what else I need for now ;)

I could get you 30 more!

I could get you 30 more!

That would just be crazy awesome :eek: I cleared a large area, it's on the south side of town but it's a nice clear patch of land. I'm just selling perfect fruit in another town right now but I could be back in a couple minutes... let me know when you're available!

That would just be crazy awesome :eek: I cleared a large area, it's on the south side of town but it's a nice clear patch of land. I'm just selling perfect fruit in another town right now but I could be back in a couple minutes... let me know when you're available!

I will be available in about 2 hours! I have a ton of things to gather for Discord!

I will be available in about 2 hours! I have a ton of things to gather for Discord!

Wow, you're really dedicated! :D No problem, I should be awake still but not 100% sure. Let's keep each other posted, and good luck with your hunting and gathering!

Wow, you're really dedicated! :D No problem, I should be awake still but not 100% sure. Let's keep each other posted, and good luck with your hunting and gathering!

I can't do it tonight, so is tomorrow between 3pm and 8pm EST ok?

I'll be here!!! Ty!!!

I should be available in about 30 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still need these? If so, is 20 of each ok?

Blue Hydrangea Bush Start
Holly Bush Start
Cedar Saplings

I should be available in about 30 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still need these? If so, is 20 of each ok?

Blue Hydrangea Bush Start
Holly Bush Start
Cedar Saplings

Oops I just saw this now! Sorry I assumed you wouldn't be available until 3pm... I can open my gates right now, drop by whenever!

Also yes I definitely need saplings and starts :eek: I wish I could offer you something in return other than just forum bells! Let me know if there's anything you need at all!

Last edited:
Oops I just saw this now! Sorry I assumed you wouldn't be available until 3pm... I can open my gates right now, drop by whenever!

Also yes I definitely need saplings and starts :eek: I wish I could offer you something in return other than just forum bells! Let me know if there's anything you need at all!

I would only be interested in TBT! That is all I really need! Plus, my turnip town is open, so feel free to sell some turnips!

I would only be interested in TBT! That is all I really need! Plus, my turnip town is open, so feel free to sell some turnips!

I've transferred some TBT over to you :) Thanks again for all your help. I'm really hoping to make this town amazing by the time New Horizons comes out!

My gates are open so feel free to drop by whenever you're available.

Thank you for the TBT! I will probably be 40 minutes. I will VM you if I free up before then!

Back