• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Need: Clovers, blue hydrangea, holly, cedar saplings

SharkTaco

Bells
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello! Like the title says, I am in need of:

- Bushes
--- Blue Hydrangea
--- Holly
- Clovers
- Cedar saplings

I would prefer to trade. I can offer the following:

- Bushes
--- Pink Hydrangea
--- White Azalea
--- Pink Azalea
--- Sweet Olive
- Leafy tree saplings
- Mushrooms
- Flowers
--- Regular colours of all kinds
--- All sorts of orange hybrids

If you're looking for something else in exchange, just ask, I might have it!

I have:

x10 Holly starts
x3 Cedar Saplings
x3 blue-hydrangea starts

I will trade for a random assortment of shrooms :D

I have:

x10 Holly starts
x3 Cedar Saplings
x3 blue-hydrangea starts

I will trade for a random assortment of shrooms :D

Hi there! That's awesome! As far as mushrooms go, I mostly have flat mushrooms and famous mushrooms, but I can spare some round mushrooms and probably a couple skinny ones too. Does that sound good? :)

Hey! I made a quick selection that looks a little bit like this, however if you want more famous mushrooms, just let me know which ones to remove from the list and replace with famous ones:

- 5 famous
- 5 flat
- 4 round
- 1 skinny
- 1 rare

Hi! I can get you any amount of anything that you need for free! I am at school right now, so I am not available to give them to you now. Is that ok?

Looks good thnx! Also, are you open to trading your perfect oranges (assuming you have some) for other perfect fruit during the visit?

Yes, I'm happy to! I have 5 baskets of 9 perfect oranges at the moment :)

I'm ready! Let me know when your gates are open <3

Last edited:
Also, there's another cedar sapling in Emporium that you can feel free to buy during your visit if you would like :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I'm happy to! I have 5 baskets of 9 perfect oranges at the moment :)

What fruits would you like?

Also, there's another cedar sapling in Emporium that you can feel free to buy during your visit if you would like :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What fruits would you like?

Whichever perfect fruits you have! I'm just gonna sell them anyway ;)

Let me know when your gates are open. I'm on break for another 15 minutes or so.

Last edited:
I'll give you one basket of my native as long as your native isn't apples as well as two baskets of perfect cherries, one basket of perfect peaches and one basket of perfect pears!

I'll give you one basket of my native as long as your native isn't apples as well as two baskets of perfect cherries, one basket of perfect peaches and one basket of perfect pears!

Wow so much variety! \o/ That is perfect. I'm ready to travel anytime before 1pm EST ;)

Back