• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Need: Clovers, blue hydrangea, holly, cedar saplings

Do you mind coming over? I am open right now!

Do you mind coming over? I am open right now!

Perfect! I'll hope on over :) I might have to make a couple trips if that's ok, my storage is ridiculously full.

Are you Tommy from Toridel? Actually I'm pretty sure that isn't you... I can't see your town for now and you're not showing up in my online friends... (it says online 8 minutes ago) Are you still playing?

Last edited:
No! I am sorry, but my parents were yelling at me to get off. I might be available Mon-Thur from 6pm to 8pm! Again, I am super sorry!

No! I am sorry, but my parents were yelling at me to get off. I might be available Mon-Thur from 6pm to 8pm! Again, I am super sorry!

Aw, no problem! I'm so sorry if this got you into trouble, enjoy the rest of your day! We can meet up at any other time :)

I am available for an hour! Would you like to open your gates now?

I am available now until 8pm EST! Tomorrow and Thursday, I will be available from 6pm to 8pm EST!

I am available now until 8pm EST! Tomorrow and Thursday, I will be available from 6pm to 8pm EST!

I am on my way home right now! Should be there in about 10 min

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I'm here! Do you prefer coming over or hosting me? :3

Back