Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
bump! should be free to trade for the rest of this afternoon and the entire evening

bump! still have to do two things for the fair tonight so i'll have to do those at some point, and i have some work that i need to wrap up before i stop working for the day. ill still be checking this thread, but only occasionally bc of this.

i should be checking this thread (semi-)occasionally for the next four hours or so before calling it a night.

bump! last bump for the evening. ill be on for another ten minutes or so before calling it a night.

tickets get distributed in two minutes, why am i on this thread

bump ill be on for most of this evening but i have to go afk once i get my first distribution of tickets cuz i never calculated how many i'd get (oopsies dx)

Sure! I can get you those items in about fifteen minutes, if that's okay with you. :)

Of course! Just PM whenever :)
Post automatically merged:

@FireNinja1 did you manage to get the items? Asking because I'll have to leave in another 20 mins or so.

Nevermind for now because I've got to go, I'll let you know tomorrow if I still need them. Thanks though.

Last edited:
Of course! Just PM whenever :)

@FireNinja1 did you manage to get the items? Asking because I'll have to leave in another 20 mins or so.

Nevermind for now because I've got to go, I'll let you know tomorrow if I still need them. Thanks though.
Oh shoot, I got super preoccupied with the hoodwinked event, I'm so sorry. Let me know if you still need them, I'll knock the price down to 5 TBT for the inconvenience.

last bump for the evening. i probably won't be checking this thread before i sleep (after having said "ill check this thread in 30" and then just flat out not checked the thread until the next afternoon wayyyy more times than i care to remember at this point), so i won't be able to respond immediately.

feeling a bit more tired than usual for some reason, at least that gets me up earlier lol

one trade completed! i'm going afk for a bit to handle something irl, but i should be free to trade in about 30 minutes or so. bumping this thread for now, i'll check whenever i'm done with irl things

last bump before i go off to bed! good night guys, ill see you all tomorrow morning (or afternoon if I forget to check this thread in the morning; there's a nontrivial chance of this happening ooPs)

imagine saying that you'll be on for another hour and you're still online doing tbt fair stuff two hours later

couldn't be me, couldn't be me. ill probably be on for another 30 before actually going to bed, but knowing me there's a solid chance i might just not go to sleep and start doing work anyway lol

first bump of the day!

i have some irl things that i have to take care of for most of this afternoon and evening. most of this afternoon is probably out, evening i might be free but we'll see what happens. sorry if i don't respond immediately, irl (and fair) have kept me super busy these past few days

Back