• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Catalog or Keep ANY Furniture Item, 280+ Sets, 1:1 NMT, All K.K. Songs, TONS of Materials, IGB, Rare Items (Redd/Gulliver) [TBT Store, LOW PRICES!]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
need to do my count the bottle and get irl some stuff organized for next week before i go to bed. also have a trade to do which ill be handling in a second, can trade after that though

ill be on for at least another two to three hours or so before calling it a night.

last bump for the evening; i'll be on for another thirty minutes before calling it a night, but im not sure if i'll check back before i go to bed. we'll see what happens [shrug emoji]

bump! going to be open for most of today but i have quite a bit of irl stuff to tend to so I most likely won't be able to respond immediately

:c thank you! Can I get 4 stacks of fish bait then?
Sure! I can get it set up for you once the next mirror releases (in 1 min lol). is my town okay with you?
Post automatically merged:

mirror got released, not gonna work on it for now so I'm getting it set up for you right now. I'll have the Dodo code up in a second.

evening bump, ill be online for another three hours or so before calling it a night. man im tired lol. probably will bump this thread one more time before i go to bed (if i remember xd)

one trade completed! i'll be up for another thirty minutes to an hour writing up a calendar for the remaining tbt events before calling it a night. just ping me by liking this post or the first post if you're interested in anything.

in terms of when i'll next be on, i should be up in the late morning / early afternoon tomorrow (or today, since it's past midnight lol)

Hey! Is the offer for the Pagoda still available by any chance - and if so, which colour variant(s) do you happen to have?

Hi! May I buy 5 stacks of regular wood?
Yes! I've sent you a message. Just let me know whenever you're free to trade; I should be on and off throughout the next several hours but I might not be free for a good portion of this evening.

Hey! Is the offer for the Pagoda still available by any chance - and if so, which colour variant(s) do you happen to have?
Yes! I still have pagodas for sale. I have one red one and one gray one (I don't know what the actual colors are, I'm just looking at my inventory and looking at their images). Let me know which one(s) you want.

Yes! I've sent you a message. Just let me know whenever you're free to trade; I should be on and off throughout the next several hours but I might not be free for a good portion of this evening.

Yes! I still have pagodas for sale. I have one red one and one gray one (I don't know what the actual colors are, I'm just looking at my inventory and looking at their images). Let me know which one(s) you want.
That's perfect! I'll send you a message, thanks so much :blush:

i'll update the first post sometime later tonight or tomorrow. currently making my dreamy dresser submission (gotta make a trade for some items that i don't have in my catalog oops), but ill be on for another 1-2 hours before calling it a night.

this should be the second to last bump or the last bump for the night. we'll see how i feel in a few hrs lol

last bump for the evening; i'll be on for another twenty minutes or so before calling it a night. gonna change up my lineup, heat up some food, and then call it a night

bump! ill be on and off for most of today, though i will probably be unavailable for most of this afternoon, i should be able to trade in the evening

Back