• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CALLING ALL SIMMERS!

I've been playing alooooooot of Sims 3 lately and it's been a good time! I think I'm going to create a new save to post on tumblr.

Last edited:
Currently playing Sims 3 which I consider to be the best in the series. Right now I am only on my second generation, which is still incredibly young and has one member. I have it set to normal lifespans as I think that is the most interesting. I have most of the expansion packs active, though I am mainly using World Adventures at the moment. I plan on fully (or at least mostly) exploring Egypt with my second generation.

I started a family a few days ago in Sims 3. Kevin Whitaker and his wife Cassidy (who was his girlfriend when I made them in CAS). He wants to be a 5 star chef and he's well on his way there. And Cassidy wants five kids and they are well on their way to that goal as well. They currently have 3 kids, Hannah, the oldest and twins Garrett and Jacob and Cassidy is pregnant again. I just hope it's not twins again. They also have a dog, Arlo. And they are still poor.

I play a lot of Sims 4. Right now, I have multiple households, and I'm doing the Asylum challenge, and the Crazy Cat lady challenge (with an alien lol). I have all of the expansions, stuff packs, and game packs.

i'm downloading strangerville rn but it seems to be a really random pack. i loved strangetown in ts2 because of the townies and general aesthetic so i'm low key hoping strangerville will be sort of similar

I haven't played sims 4 in a while til recently, I have it on the Xbox, so idk how to show you any screenshots :(
But I'll try to pictures on my ds of me playing the sims 4
also did you know that the sims 4 on the Xbox is the first sims game on a console doesn't have a stupid story mode or have to be a neighbor to do what you want, its just acts like the normal game

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm downloading strangerville rn but it seems to be a really random pack. i loved strangetown in ts2 because of the townies and general aesthetic so i'm low key hoping strangerville will be sort of similar

The Xbox version dose not have strangerville yet...

I can't decide if want to ask my mom to get me cats and dogs or get to work expansion pack
or a game pack or a stuff pack. they cost less

i play the sims 4 quite a lot! I play a lot of different families and started generation 1 of a notsoberry challenge. I just had surprise triplets in that one....why me

I’ve been playing since the Sims 1 and still really wish they’d make a pack similar to ‘makin magic’, a weird amusement park with rides, food and obviously magic, it’s really unlikely to happen although EA/maxis recently did a nod to Strangertown from sims 2 with the Stangerville pack so maybe there’s a very small hope/chance? Tbh we’re more likely to get something like a cleaning pack rn, or anything that literally nobody asked for ever, lookin at you laundry pack (even though the items are v nice)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ve been playing since the Sims 1 and still really wish they?d make a pack similar to ?makin magic?, a weird amusement park with rides, food and obviously magic, it?s really unlikely to happen although EA/maxis recently did a nod to Strangertown from sims 2 with the Stangerville pack so maybe there?s a very small hope/chance? Tbh we?re more likely to get something like a cleaning pack rn, or anything that literally nobody asked for ever, lookin at you laundry pack (even though the items are v nice)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ughhh idk why it doubled posted, sorry!!

Totally agree! I feel The Sims 1 was a lot more ok with cool or wacky expansions, and these days it's mostly... I dunno... boring stuff.

Do you guys think Sims 4 will have a spinoff game? Like Bustin Out, Urbz, Castaway and Medieval. I think it'd be great if they came out with a spinoff game like the other versions but I'm not sure what it'd be about.

I used to play The Sims 3 A LOT when I was in middle school! I loved it so much but I didn't have it so I went to my friends place and we played together all night long! We had so much fun, I usually created fairies and cute sims while she went for dark witches and wicked sims. I felt a bit underwhelmed when the Sims 4 came out because I felt very restrained for some reason? Felt like the game didn't offer much but with the packs the game is way funnier and better in my opinion.
So yeah now I have the sims 3 and play the game from time to time and I do the same with the Sims 4!
Love these games and forever will!

(I also happen to have The Sims 1 with all game expansions but never installed/played it for some reason? I guess I should but I'm lazy.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you guys think Sims 4 will have a spinoff game? Like Bustin Out, Urbz, Castaway and Medieval. I think it'd be great if they came out with a spinoff game like the other versions but I'm not sure what it'd be about.

Also yeah omg that'd be soooo cool!!
But yeah... what would it be about is the real question huh.
With the graphics and new mechanics I think it would be a good idea to do a spinoff!

Last edited:
They took Grant off of the lead for 4! :D Now the only problem is that means he could just be in charge of 5.....

I've been playing 2 recently. Not too much has happened as of now I made a new sim and let nervous subject impregnate my mouth and found out his bio mum is a widow with a wholeass graveyard so i shot her inbetween the eyes before she slit my throat during my wedding ceremony xx

reviving this thread because of island living. from watching youtube videos create a sim and build and buy mode seems to have a lot of cool things so i might get it. i don't really care about mermaids for gameplay but i guess it's cool that they exist? i never played with mermaids in the sims 3 either but. yea.
also dolphins!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm actually excited about island living. It looks chock full of actually interesting content. I'll probably pick it up when someone puts it on sale

Oof I haven?t played sims since sims 3 is out. But these posts are making it look so fun and I really want to play again! I loved the Sims so much!
I?m hoping to get a gaming PC and get Sims 4 and the expansion packs for PC. I will have to decide which extension packs I want first!

Oof I haven’t played sims since sims 3 is out. But these posts are making it look so fun and I really want to play again! I loved the Sims so much!
I’m hoping to get a gaming PC and get Sims 4 and the expansion packs for PC. I will have to decide which extension packs I want first!

Well Sims 4 was free for a while but not the expansion packs XD

Back