• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop caelus delivery service! [OPEN]

name + island name: Alex, Rozzy Land
shopping list: Shower booth, cypress bathtub, coffee grinder, microwave, mixer
offer: 70k
timezone + availability: until 3am EST, tmrw any time after 5pm EST :)

@honeyaura your order will be ready in a minute! please pm your dodo code asap for pickup!
Post automatically merged:

name + island name: Akira, Honeygrove
shopping list: den desk, menu chalkboard, system kitchen, kk metal, woodburning stove, antique vanity+ mini table, street organ
offer: 85k?
timezone + availability: est, now for an hour, tomorrow after 7pm
other questions: nah ;p

hey i didn't see it in your order at the time but the system kitchen by itself is 130k, and the antique items themselves are kind of expensive would you mind upping it to closer to 225-250 or would you like to drop some items?

hey i didn't see it in your order at the time but the system kitchen by itself is 130k, and the antique items themselves are kind of expensive would you mind upping it to closer to 225-250 or would you like to drop some items?
Oop didnt know it was that much lmao
How about 235k then?

@Annasteva your order is ready! pm your dodo code whenever you're ready for pickup please!

Thanks so much! <3
np! hope you enjoy!

@akimaki your order is ready now, please pm dodo code when ready for pickup!

name + island name: Alex, Rozzy Land
shopping list: Shower booth, cypress bathtub, coffee grinder, microwave, mixer
offer: 70k
timezone + availability: until 3am EST, tmrw any time after 5pm EST :)
hey, i forgot to add this in but the shower booth needs a 100k minimum, would you be willing to do somewhere around 125-150?

Last edited:
@Annasteva your order is ready! pm your dodo code whenever you're ready for pickup please!

np! hope you enjoy!

@akimaki your order is ready now, please pm dodo code when ready for pickup!

hey, i forgot to add this in but the shower booth needs a 100k minimum, would you be willing to do somewhere around 125-150?

sure I can do 150k!! :)

@ayesquiggle your order is ready! pm your dodo code for pickup asap please~!

to anyone who hasn't gotten their order tonight, i'm going to bed now and will continue in the morning! please let me know if my availability is an issue and i can try to schedule something with you!

Last edited:
@rrenaa im so so sorry for the delay, your order is ready now any time you're available for pickup! pm me your code whenever!

@Feunard your order is ready! please pm when youre ready for pickup!

No worries, I’ll shoot you a message tomorrow ! (PST)

name + island name: Rena Tanakuatua
shopping list: writing desk (white) and cat tower (pink)
offer: 7k
timezone + availability: PST, Anytime
other questions: I have another order that was ready to pick up, can I merge those together?

@rrenaa yes of course! i finally caught you online haha, ill get right on that!

@rrenaa your order is ready now! please pm whenever you're ready!

@rrenaa yes of course! i finally caught you online haha, ill get right on that!

@rrenaa your order is ready now! please pm whenever you're ready!
So sorry about that lol, I’ll pm you right now !

bump, taking on two or three orders tonight! i need to pay my house off lol

sakura/ WUFF WUFF

bun wig white and pink, fox mask black, nurse cap pink, zen hair pin pink, pet food bowl pink,imperial Decorative Shelves (Brown)
Baji Jeogory (Aqua),Butterfly Visiting Kimono (Black),Chima Jeogori (Vermillion andPink),Hakama (Plum),Junihitoe Kimono,Kimono Sandals (Gray) , bidet, shower booth,imperial Chest (Brown),Imperial Partition (Brown), beret red

Pacific Zone/ after 2pm

@belle your order is ready now, please pm your dodo code asap for dropoff!

name + island name: Ruruji + Ittsah
shopping list: beach chair, campfire cookware, table with cloth and sandcastle
offer: hmm 50k igb?
timezone + availability: anytime tbh
other questions: n/a

@Ruruji your order is ready! pm your dodo code whenever you're ready for pickup, i'll be over as soon as i'm done with this delivery!

name + island name: Sarbear, Honeydew
shopping list: Picnic basket (yellow), toy box (pink), lily record player, mrs. flamingo (natural), glass holder with candle (pink), giant ribbon (red), cream and sugar (floral), a pear
offer: 80k IGB
timezone + availability: cst, anytime (thanks quarantine)
other questions: Do you have any pink hybrid flowers atm?

@krusters would you like the lily record player DIY or just the furniture item? also, i have some spare pink mums and cosmos atm if you're interested. probably no more than 5 of each though.

Back