1295-3716-4119
Island
Honeygrove
1588253204510.png
Welcome to Honeygrove!!
1588253202342.png
follow my tumblr! @mayoraki
est. March 20th, 2020
♡hi!! honeygrove is a wonderful forest town in the deep deep woods. it's said that magical spirits who took the form of gnomes used to roam the land!♡

i'm gonna try and post here about my island and whats happening on it!! mainly pictures of my progress n stuff~~ enjoy :)

tumblr_d25bb4b447c7764fa58c89b2a5212504_eda34731_500.png
tumblr_83e94bd9834d9ebb35bf86b49bbc5aac_ae0f7a37_500.png

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

current residents~
+ Audie lol
* = keeping ^^

dreamies (& who i think is cute)~
--

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

current island map
EVdeS0cU4AAOd-s.jpeg

passport

passport.jpeg

**I will provide photos of my island here so please be inspired by me, but I ask that you do not directly copy me. Thanks!

Last edited:
terraforming progress~~

-the canyon near Punchy

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
my maps serve no purpose without actual pictures for reference!

The area that I am going to show was thought up when Punchy had moved in. I loooove Breath of the Wild so much and on the Great plateau there is a canyon that you can go into where an enemy camp is set up. I drew inspiration from this but instead of there being an enemy camp (bc theres no such thing lmao) theres like a shrine of some sort. Yes, I know botw has shrines and several of them, but this is the specific place that came into my mind immediately. (i'd have to revisit the game to see other areas similar)

So! Here is the early states of the area and it mid progress! I imagine the gnomes that inhabited the island before we came in like to frequent this area, so i'm working on putting alot of them here. I also got the idea to put mum cushion around the area for an extra oomf (I love these so much!! there going around my whole island lmao)

Before
EWn36seVAAQl7xC.jpeg

After/ Mid growing state
  • canyon3.jpeg
    Heres the canyon part ;p
    canyon.jpeg
    Strip leading up to the shrine​
punchy.jpeg

And the entrance next to Punchy's house!
Once that tree gets to be fully grown I think it'll look more secluded ^^

And thats all for now! I'll share more photos of my completed areas later. Lemme know what you'd like to see (campsite, museum, marketplace)

Feel free to comment if you take a look! Would love to hear everyone's thoughts ^^
♡♡♡

terraforming progress~

Teddy's bee farm!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Ever since I got the beekeeper's hive diy I wanted a bee farm since it fits my natural theme. So who's better to have a bee farm than Teddy?

-Before
before ted.jpeg
lol i always decorate at night I guess ;p

-After
after ted.jpeg
I like to think he sells the honey too ;p
after ted 2.jpeg

I ended up putting some green mums in the empty spaces so that we could get some rare bug spawns over there too. I'll post another update in a bit!!

Back