• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Bushes, furniture, and more.

BOO! Patriots are winning, ew ew ew.
Go my hometown Seahawks! 8)

Hi ~

Sorry, I didn't go through all the pages, if you still need these items, I don't mind getting them for you:

Neutral Floor
Pink Parka
piggy bank

feel free to make me a fair IGB offer :)

Hi ~

Sorry, I didn't go through all the pages, if you still need these items, I don't mind getting them for you:

Neutral Floor
Pink Parka
piggy bank

feel free to make me a fair IGB offer :)

Yeah, I do still need those! Umumum.. 1mil? ;v; Can do a bit more if you want!

That's fair :) Mind giving me a few mins to order and TT?
Also what's easier..my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok ready when you are.

What stuff you wanting? Got plenty carpets, walls, mush stuff! Oh yeah and the lovely phone, 3 pink hydras, 2 white az! Got many Sahara stuff not office wall though, concrete wall and floor etc. are you paying well tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Loads but not mush table, unless you want full set!

What stuff you wanting? Got plenty carpets, walls, mush stuff! Oh yeah and the lovely phone, 3 pink hydras, 2 white az! Got many Sahara stuff not office wall though, concrete wall and floor etc. are you paying well tonight?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Loads but not mush table, unless you want full set!
Ahh I don't need any mush furniture! c:

i'm really wanting the Lovely Phone and any bush starts for now, that's about it! How much are you seekin'? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added some items.

I have a ton of pink roses and tulips

What are you willing to pay for a lot of ten each? (I don't know how to price these things since i'm new here ;-; )

I have a ton of pink roses and tulips

What are you willing to pay for a lot of ten each? (I don't know how to price these things since i'm new here ;-; )

Ohh gosh I'm awful at pricing as well! 30k per flower? That's 300k for 10 of each type! So I think that's 600k total if you mean you want to sell 10 of each? o:
I can do a bit more though!

Do you still need the Office wall, Lunar Horizon, Parlor Wall or Lovely Wall? I have all of those! ^^ (im not good with prices)

Back