Selling Bulbabear's Event Pokemon

I have a big order for you ;) I would really like the US Diancie, Meloetta and Keldeo and the JP Arcreus, Victini and Jirachi. If any of those are not available I'll switch it out for the shiny legendary dogs.

Pm'ed :]

Also Bump! :3

Bump :3
bulbasaur.gif

Last edited:
Found this thread thanks to cucco. I'm also going to subscribe to this thread. I think when I'm back from vacation I'm going to have the best pokemon time I had in years :cool:

Is the JP shiny rayquaza available? If so I'll take it please!

Is the US shiny Pichu still available? I'd be happy to take him/her off your hands if so :D

How many are you willing to trade for voodoos/candles?

An equal value trade, hopefully. I could trade towards the middle/higher end of the price spectrum since I would be paying in pokemon ^_^ I'm not sure how much they're going for right now, around 200 tbt?

Are any of your Shaymins still for sale? If so I'll take one!

Last edited:
An equal value trade, hopefully. I could trade towards the middle/higher end of the price spectrum since I would be paying in pokemon ^_^ I'm not sure how much they're going for right now, around 200 tbt?

Yeah about 200-300 right now. Was hoping to grab a couple since I love collecting events lol

Are any of your Shaymins still for sale? If so I'll take one!

Yes I have both in fact ^_^ I would love to trade but will not be home for a few hours, if you'd still be interested later though I would be more than happy to trade :D

Yeah about 200-300 right now. Was hoping to grab a couple since I love collecting events lol
Haha sweet, I'd love to do that trade. I'll leave it up to you how many/which ones you'd like in return. How does 4 pokemon per spellectable sound? I won't be home for another few hours, but feel free to let me know in the meantime! :] also you wouldn't happen to have a pumpkin spice cupcake to complete the trio? If not that's ok too ^_^

Yes I have both in fact ^_^ I would love to trade but will not be home for a few hours, if you'd still be interested later though I would be more than happy to trade :D

Haha sweet, I'd love to do that trade. I'll leave it up to you how many/which ones you'd like in return. How does 4 pokemon per spellectable sound? I won't be home for another few hours, but feel free to let me know in the meantime! :] also you wouldn't happen to have a pumpkin spice cupcake to complete the trio? If not that's ok too ^_^

It's around 11 at night for me so I'll be sleeping soon, but I'd be happy to trade tomorrow!

It's around 11 at night for me so I'll be sleeping soon, but I'd be happy to trade tomorrow!

Sounds good to me ^_^ I'll be on tomorrow, just message me when you'd like to trade :) also, which shaymin were you interested in?

Sure, I can do both for 8! I do have a pumpkin cupcake but only one more and I was hoping to sell it later on when it goes for more, so unfortunately I can't complete the trio for you. ^^;

With that said, could I get:

CoroCoro Shiny Event Rayquaza
Shiny JPN Magikarp
JPN Shiny Genesect
Regigigas (omg i totally remember getting this event from TRU for Diamond ;u; )
JPN Reshiram
Shiny Jirachi
Groudon
Shiny Giratina

Sorry I'm like cleaning you out haha.

Last edited:
Sure, I can do both for 8! I do have a pumpkin cupcake but only one more and I was hoping to sell it later on when it goes for more, so unfortunately I can't complete the trio for you. ^^;

With that said, could I get:

CoroCoro Shiny Event Rayquaza
Shiny JPN Magikarp
JPN Shiny Genesect
Regigigas (omg i totally remember getting this event from TRU for Diamond ;u; )
JPN Reshiram
Shiny Jirachi
Groudon
Shiny Giratina

Sorry I'm like cleaning you out haha.

No problem ^_^ It looks like I missed you for tonight (sorry, I got home late) But I'll still have those for you tomorrow!

Back