Selling Bulbabear's Event Pokemon

haha that sounds a lot easier, just let me know I'll be around :]

Ok, for Keldeo I'm looking for Pスクラップ (I thought there were a ton of different Keldeo events in Japan but there were only two!) and for Victini I'm looking for アイント and Pスクラップ.

Thanks for checking!

Edit: I just saw you updated the first post with OT info. Unfortunately I don't need either. :( Fortunately they are both popular 'mons so you'll have no problem selling them! :)

Last edited:
Ok, for Keldeo I'm looking for Pスクラップ (I thought there were a ton of different Keldeo events in Japan but there were only two!) and for Victini I'm looking for アイント and Pスクラップ.

Thanks for checking!

Edit: I just saw you updated the first post with OT info. Unfortunately I don't need either. :( Fortunately they are both popular 'mons so you'll have no problem selling them! :)
No problem! Sorry I didn't have the ones you were looking for :[ But good luck finding them! :]

sorry I had to go out !
can I also get Diancie ?
and my ign is Mirai n_n

Last edited:
sorry I had to go out !
can I also get Diancie ?
and my ign is Mirai n_n

Of course :] So Keldeo and Diancie? I already added your FC earlier, I'll connect and keep an eye out for you :3

Oops the Keldeo I have is actually lv. 15 not 50, if that's a big deal I can return your bells :[ Sorry it must have been a typo, let me know if it's ok or not

ahh I didnt even notice :( maybe you can send 50 back ?

bulbasaur.gif
Bump :]

I'd like to buy the Lv 50 Japanese Jirachi if it has no EXP gained yet. Can't trade now though.

Hi there! Yes, the JPN Jirachi appears to be untouched. Just let me know when you're available to trade, I should be online frequently throughout the day :]

Oh, you updated! I'd like the shiny Jirachi, the JPN Arceus and CoroCoro Rayquaza (if still available).

Unfortunately I'm leaving for a week and a half long trip in a few hours so I'd have to trade soon or have you hold onto them for a while.

I have a big order for you ;) I would really like the US Diancie, Meloetta and Keldeo and the JP Arcreus, Victini and Jirachi. If any of those are not available I'll switch it out for the shiny legendary dogs.

Back