• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Brownies: Edges or the Middle?

Which part of the brownies do you prefer?

• Total voters
The edge is crusty and if you like the edge over the middle you are too

crusty has got to be one of the worst words

ID LITERALLY CHOOSE EDGES IN EVERY OTHER THING but brownies? nope. the middle is awesome

ID LITERALLY CHOOSE EDGES IN EVERY OTHER THING but brownies? nope. the middle is awesome

I agree haha cx I like the edge of just about everything else, but the edges of brownies are just kind of tough to eat :[ I steal eat them, but the middle ones are just softer and easier :3

I'm not super particular, but have a slight leaning towards middle brownies. There are a lot of foods where I prefer the edge pieces, like pizza (I cook my pizzas in a square pan, so there usually is a few pieces that have more edge than the others), but I feel like brownies is one of those things that should be really moist.

Back