• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Briana & Justin's Pokemon (1-6th gen, shinies, legends, EV/IV's, breeding)(updated)

ok!! thanks so much!! if you can't get them all that's fine haha just let me know which you can get :)

I'm curious about the Ditto, Ralts, Braixen, Espurr, and Flabebe. Could I get more information about them?

Braixen: lax, magician lv. 30 (2 IV)
Flabebe: quirky, flower veil lv. 12 (1 IV)
Espurr: bold, infiltrator lv. 1 (4 IV)
Ralts: modest, synchronize lv. 1 (3 IV)
Ditto: adamant, limber lv. 43 (6 IV)

I can also breed them if these aren't what you're looking for :)

Would you be able to get vulpix, ponyta, skitty, buneary, goomy & tentacool (all shiny) for me, please? All named too, if that's ok. (I'll tell you the names & gender if you accept).
Would 300 TBT bells be ok?

Last edited:
Braixen: lax, magician lv. 30 (2 IV)
Flabebe: quirky, flower veil lv. 12 (1 IV)
Espurr: bold, infiltrator lv. 1 (4 IV)
Ralts: modest, synchronize lv. 1 (3 IV)
Ditto: adamant, limber lv. 43 (6 IV)

I can also breed them if these aren't what you're looking for :)

I think for all of them besides the Ditto, maybe more IVs if that's possible? Would that cost more?

I think for all of them besides the Ditto, maybe more IVs if that's possible? Would that cost more?

I'll probably add like 25 tbt on for breeding all of them, but that's it :) the total will be 275 if that's ok? (50 each + the 25)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be able to get vulpix, ponyta, skitty, buneary, goomy & tentacool (all shiny) for me, please? All named too, if that's ok. (I'll tell you the names & gender if you accept).
Would 300 TBT bells be ok?

Pm'ed :)

Can I get a 6IV ditto please? How much would this be? I also have acnl pokemon we can do the deal with, such as a Lvl 100 Giratina (nicknamed grrrrrrrrrrrr don't ask me why) and has shadow force Impish nature. I have a Lvl 100 Palkia with draco meteor and spacial rend SHINY And lastly a level 30 mew. Tell me if you want one of these pokemon or will take TBT money. Thanks!

Can I get a 6IV ditto please? How much would this be? I also have acnl pokemon we can do the deal with, such as a Lvl 100 Giratina (nicknamed grrrrrrrrrrrr don't ask me why) and has shadow force Impish nature. I have a Lvl 100 Palkia with draco meteor and spacial rend SHINY And lastly a level 30 mew. Tell me if you want one of these pokemon or will take TBT money. Thanks!

I usually take TBT lol, I have all of those poke's already :p but thanks for the offer! 50 tbt for the ditto

Back