• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Boy Scout...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Anyone here other than Fang, Sporge (was one), and Henhouse scouts?

I'm just wondering D=

I used to be one but our leader was an *** and we never did anything fun. We'd spend 1/3 of the meeting setteing up, talk for 10-15 minutes, then clean up and leave.

JJH0369 said:
I used to be one but our leader was an *** and we never did anything fun. We'd spend 1/3 of the meeting setteing up, talk for 10-15 minutes, then clean up and leave.
ah that sucks

Our meetings we do things that are actually fun. Like during the summer we'd do our regular stuff, and than play a game using diffrent scout skills and stuff.

I was for a little bit, then quit. LOLZ.

Waffles are only pancakes, just patterned.

JJH0369 said:
This completely sums up my experience.

I think I was in for 2 years, and by the time I quit had only just been made the lowest rank. Our leader was that lazy. Those are two years I wish I had back.

Back