• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

jellycats!

mogyay

✨night night✨
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Zipper Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
i was just wondering if anyone collected jellycats on here!

my favourite are probably these two babies 🥺

C2F5E3F9-7DEA-44E3-AD73-245C888AEBC5.jpg

3DB36D70-70BD-4CA3-8E7F-6A3D3252564F.jpg

if u don't have any let me know what ur fave is from the website - here!!!

i don't collect them just because they're so expensive, but i do own a few. these are my favorite two, which are on my desk.
Screenshot_20240312_153308_Gallery.jpg

the one in the little cabbage, "poppin bunny", i've had for years, but the other, "hibernating bunny", is only from last month. then i have a couple other rabbits on my shelf. they have a lot of cute bunny plushies i'd love to buy if not for the price, haha, like huddles bunny, nesting bunnies, comfy coat bunny and little bunny, who was already tragically out of stock when i first saw it rip.

I have not heard of them but I am intrigued. They look charming!

i don't collect them, but i currently have a giraffe with a party hat and a little penguin! if i could afford more i just know my bed would be littered with them

I have this one, a friend gave it to me as a gift:

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 12.15.04 PM.png

Looking at the website I love literally all of the frogs!! It's really hard to pick a favourite but maybe this one?
Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 12.17.05 PM.png

He's so goofy

Omg the bunny with the mushroom basket STOPPP 😭 The fungi forager squirrel and mouse are super cute as well, and I love the dragons too aaaa. also all the little mushrooms/"fun guy" plushes

but also: little frog in a mushroom house 🥺 The Forest Fauna Owl too though!!
FORF2F_3.jpg

I don't currently own any but these things are way too cute oh man. If I wasn't already planning on pre-ordering a CD next month I'd be sorely tempted hhhh

I don’t own any, but they’re very cute! It’s hard to pick a favorite lol but here are mine!
IMG_3243.jpeg
The little bunny and kitty!!! 💖💖💖

IMG_3244.jpeg
IMG_3543.jpeg

Big fan of the amuseables ^-^

Last edited:
Back