Cycling ★ Boy Scout Cycling ★

Oh, my mistake! Somehow, I thought that Rocket was new and hadn't been added yet. ^^; Still, this is the second time I've missed her... </3 I'm still lurking for uchi villagers.

Alice has been voided.

Eloise the Snooty Elephant has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue the Normal Rhino is moving out!
Alright, considering that she's very popular and I love her to bits in my main town:
I require dreamie proof for her. Also, if at least 3 people are interested in her, I will hold a raffle.

Last edited:
Can I have Merengue please? I really love her! She is probably the only dreamie which I can't really get by myself due to having normal villagers already. (Marshal and Stitches are less of a problem because game is pushing Lazy and Smug villagers at me right now)

Last edited:
merengue!

she's on my dreamie list in my signature "atrium info"

Last edited:
Sorry, guys. I was taking a pic for my TPC ^^;

And vintage-rabbit, so sorry but it says no where that your dreamie is Merengue :( (No where that I can see, that is).
Considering that, there's less than 3 people interested in her with proof, so she goes to vexnir! :)

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! So excited. You have brightened a very hard day of mine. I'll add you now!

Coming, my character's name is Paula. Also, I often have WiFi problems when going to someone else's town, so if it happens, please forgive me.

late again

Aww, sorry about that :( Wish I have more of her to give

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming, my character's name is Paula. Also, I often have WiFi problems when going to someone else's town, so if it happens, please forgive me.

Alright, hopefully it doesn't happen now. Gates are opened :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue has been adopted!

Let's try one more move-out before bed :)

Ahhhh, thank you SO much! I am so happy I could cry. Just a little thing, but it really made my day. Thanks again! You're wonderful!

Ahhhh, thank you SO much! I am so happy I could cry. Just a little thing, but it really made my day. Thanks again! You're wonderful!

Congrats, hope you enjoy her. c:

Eek, can't wait until Stitches is available! <3

You're most welcome! <3 So glad it has made your day, do enjoy her :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats, hope you enjoy her. c:

Eek, can't wait until Stitches is available! <3

Me either, haha.

Aww, good luck guys! Hopefully the next one to leave is Stitches :)

Back