• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ★ Boy Scout Cycling ★

Oh, my mistake! Somehow, I thought that Rocket was new and hadn't been added yet. ^^; Still, this is the second time I've missed her... </3 I'm still lurking for uchi villagers.

Alice has been voided.

Eloise the Snooty Elephant has moved in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue the Normal Rhino is moving out!
Alright, considering that she's very popular and I love her to bits in my main town:
I require dreamie proof for her. Also, if at least 3 people are interested in her, I will hold a raffle.

Last edited:
Can I have Merengue please? I really love her! She is probably the only dreamie which I can't really get by myself due to having normal villagers already. (Marshal and Stitches are less of a problem because game is pushing Lazy and Smug villagers at me right now)

Last edited:
merengue!

she's on my dreamie list in my signature "atrium info"

Last edited:
Sorry, guys. I was taking a pic for my TPC ^^;

And vintage-rabbit, so sorry but it says no where that your dreamie is Merengue :( (No where that I can see, that is).
Considering that, there's less than 3 people interested in her with proof, so she goes to vexnir! :)

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it! So excited. You have brightened a very hard day of mine. I'll add you now!

Coming, my character's name is Paula. Also, I often have WiFi problems when going to someone else's town, so if it happens, please forgive me.

late again

Aww, sorry about that :( Wish I have more of her to give

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming, my character's name is Paula. Also, I often have WiFi problems when going to someone else's town, so if it happens, please forgive me.

Alright, hopefully it doesn't happen now. Gates are opened :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merengue has been adopted!

Let's try one more move-out before bed :)

Ahhhh, thank you SO much! I am so happy I could cry. Just a little thing, but it really made my day. Thanks again! You're wonderful!

Ahhhh, thank you SO much! I am so happy I could cry. Just a little thing, but it really made my day. Thanks again! You're wonderful!

Congrats, hope you enjoy her. c:

Eek, can't wait until Stitches is available! <3

You're most welcome! <3 So glad it has made your day, do enjoy her :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats, hope you enjoy her. c:

Eek, can't wait until Stitches is available! <3

Me either, haha.

Aww, good luck guys! Hopefully the next one to leave is Stitches :)

Back