Aki Aki ★
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
★ Boy Scout Cycling ★
Initially, I bought another cartridge to have 2 towns, but I soon realized that 2 towns consume too much of my time. My semester will start in a month and I was afraid that if I grew too attached to both towns, it'll affect my studies. So I figured I should concentrate on 1 town instead.

I've deleted my 2nd town twice now. This is considered the '3rd version' of my 2nd town. At first, I did not want to bother updating this cycling thread because I just want to look for what I want and delete it once again, but some interesting villagers moved in so I thought I'd try to get them out first.

Mayor: Feenie
Town: Wright
(Anyone here play Ace Attorney? :D I realized I have a thing for boy scouts wearing blue ._.; Marvel's Captain America, DC's Superman, AA's Phoenix Wright...)

Rules:
? Villagers are first come, first serve, despite popularity.
? However, I will ask for dreamie proof whenever I feel is necessary.
? No reservations.
? All villagers will get a minimum of 15 minutes before voiding.
? I reserve the right to sell/trade/reserve/keep/hold/raffle villagers as I see fit.

★ Current Villagers of Wright ★
? Rooney (Cranky - Kangaroo)
? Freckles (Peppy - Duck)
? Hamlet (Jock - Hamster)
? Shep (Smug - Dog) [I really can't escape from this guy!! o_O]
? Stitches (Lazy - Bear Cub)
? Chevre (Normal - Goat)
? Eugene (Smug - Koala)
? Francine (Snooty - Rabbit) *Reserved for me ;D
? Spork (Lazy - Pig)
? Eloise (Snooty - Elephant)

*Autovoid - If you'd like a villager from the autovoid list, please tell me and I'll remove them :)

★ Adopted ★
? Merengue (Normal - Rhino)
? Mint (Snooty - Squirrel)

★ Voided ★
? Alice (Normal - Koala)
? Sylvia (Uchi - Kangaroo)

Last edited:
Aiyok! I have a lot of black roses ni. When we both online I give you leh X3

Last edited:
I would like to ask for Hamlet, if no one else has. I know he is listed in blue, but I'm happy to give you the gorgeous set. :)

I would like to ask for Hamlet, if no one else has. I know he is listed in blue, but I'm happy to give you the gorgeous set. :)

Awww that's very sweet of you! ;_; <3 And yes, you may have him when he leaves! :)

Btw, I'm TTing Skye out now for Mary. If Hamlet is the one who wants to leave, I will PM you.

Last edited:
I'm here! :) Give me a minute to put my son's cartridge in my system so we can use the FC in my profile. It will be his character picking Hamlet up. He will be so excited tomorrow morning!

OK, added you. Wheee!

Last edited:
I'm here! :) Give me a minute to put my son's cartridge in my system so we can use the FC in my profile. It will be his character picking Hamlet up. He will be so excited tomorrow morning!

No problem, take your time! :D
You're so sweet, I'm so happy for your son <3

If you get any of the villagers I'm looking for in my signature, could you shoot me a PM? ^-^ Also, I have around 20 or so blue roses

If you get any of the villagers I'm looking for in my signature, could you shoot me a PM? ^-^ Also, I have around 20 or so blue roses

Sure! I'll keep a lookout :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK, added you. Wheee!

Gates opened! :D

Back