• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bookful of Bugs (Crystal Ballers and Buzzy Bees Cabins)

Common butterfly
BF72E359-21F5-4132-B171-FEF5F10CC99A.png

20210829_114006 edit.jpg

How to draw a monarch butterfly (easy)
  • Say to yourself, "It's just a lot of orange and black. It'll be easy!"
  • Narrator: It was not easy.
  • Injure your dominant hand through reasons unrelated to drawing.
  • Repeatedly miscount the spots until you go cross-eyed and decide to just wing them instead hahaHA-
  • Be consumed by bugs.

Loving all of the bugs (aka the many many bees and butterflies!)
I believe I've accepted all of the submissions up to this point: if I missed yours, please let me know!

Also as a reminder: submissions and voting closes at 7PM EDT tonight! If you can, take the time to go through the entries and give a vote to your favourites!

(And before I forget to mention: both cabins have passed the 60 BP threshold! The bonus points will be awarded after submissions close.)

How to draw a monarch butterfly (easy)
  • Say to yourself, "It's just a lot of orange and black. It'll be easy!"
  • Narrator: It was not easy.
  • Injure your dominant hand through reasons unrelated to drawing.
  • Repeatedly miscount the spots until you go cross-eyed and decide to just wing them instead hahaHA-
  • Be consumed by bugs.

Let me tell you, this is stunning! :D Sorry about your hand though, take better care of yourself, please!
Post automatically merged:

My Snail has finally arrived.

igkHDQQ.png

Please forgive their late arrival, they are moving at a snail's pace after all.

Gosh, that pun! :ROFLMAO: Obviously...

Last edited:
Back