• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

only if ya want to 🤧!! thank you for considering!!

edit since you said one ref:
06A6F1CC-6528-4D83-BE58-050B107D603D.png

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that I'll keep this thread open for the next 24 hours from now.
So at 7:40 PM Hawaii Time 8/5/2020, I'll be closing the thread.
I'll catch up with all the people who've posted here but also limit it to one ref only <:

Everyone should get a chance!

ALSO, I do enjoy making these. It was a fun idea one night so I'm glad I get to do this. Especially since fair is right around the corner and spending TBT is like hnnnnnnnnnggggggggg ;~;

All the people that have posted in this thread before it closes will get a free chibi icon!
It'll take some time, though, so bear with me :3

would you accept all my love and my whole entire heart in exchange for a beautiful icon 🥺💗?

Hi! Would love to get an icon done for my resident rep. Thanks for considering and for doing this!
99DA9600-73F3-450B-BF61-9FBF9F09E49E.jpeg

Hi tysm for doing this! Perhaps consider drawing my island rep Taiyou?
FB_IMG_1590420371044.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Blink. ! This is great!! 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you so much for offering this! Here’s my OC if you do consider.

Thank you for considering!! ☺☺

and remember to take it easy!

Last edited:
Blink I love your art I love you thank you so much for doing this LITERALLY Im glcjcfjfljs sf SO glad I caught this

Can you draw her!! I love her and am predictable because I only ever request art of her

!! These are adorable! And the lineart is so smooth!! I would love if you would consider doing art of my secondary character :alien::alien::alien:
aliemmilly1.jpeg
aliemmilly2.jpeg

Back