• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

:0 could you please consider my island rep 🥺
milktae2sweet4me 😌 💙

8XR6nTf.png
Post automatically merged:

If you're still considering, here's my island rep ^^ https://toyhou.se/7153641.ratio/gallery , and my oc too if that's alright https://toyhou.se/7153321.heitun/gallery ^^)9
Ratio and I have something in common. Our wardrobe consists of a lot of black. and I live in Hawaii 😔
6t146FL.png

Last edited:
woww these are so cutd! i’m so impressed that this thread got 4 pages overnight and that you can draw them so fast.... how!!
i would absolutely love one please 🥺
thanks for considering!<3
(edited ref with new hat)

Last edited:
I NEED to collect every blink drawing style SO HERE I am again beggin for your art.
I think you know very well my reference....................
EX8N6W2UcAAc3S_ (1).jpeg

Thank you for considering anyway!! your art gets better everytime ❤️

I'd love my girlie you art is so cute <3

Untitled_Artwork-76-min (1).png
<3

Last edited:
If you're still accepting requests 🙏

FB_IMG_1595793721257.jpg

Thank you for considering and doing this freebies in general!! You're the best, Blink :blush:

Last edited:
omg blink ur so popular! And your eggs are so cute ;-;

Here's mine if you get a chance :3

Karma-Blink.png

Omg these are so adorable 😍😍 Would you kindly grace me with a sample of your fine art? Tysm for doing these little cheebs!

Edit: I have a random request, which I’m by no means pressuring you to do! However, if you feel like it, could you have my rep holding a hedgehog (kind of like the second reference photo)? If that’s not possible/too difficult for this particular project, that’s no problem at all! Just ignore this bit lol.
C15E398C-A9D3-415C-91D9-FE4AD2DF8985.jpeg

281AA054-4B3A-49AB-B252-D23D922AB19A.jpeg

Just imagine a hedgie instead of a squishy corgi face lol...

Last edited:
omg hey there!!! :eek: i would love one ofc, these are beautiful!
tysm for doing this ur an angel <33
21430827_3qxyb6z2LutUwzY.png

Back