• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

Hi, I'd love if you could do my character!

7mjJZBP.jpg

hiii blink, these are rlly cute! if you're not overwhelmed with requests by now, i'd love if you did my ac rep! 🖤 ref is right here

hi! if you don't mind me asking now, would you mind drawing my island rep? if you are too overwhelmed, don't worry about it! these look adorable 🥺
here's the ref:
1596684544544.png

OK, just to be on the same page (im actually still on the first page LMAO)
I will be doing everyone's requests before this post. <: That counts up to 45+ more for me to do!

Ok, yes, it sounds like a lot, but I am seriously down to do a tiny cheeb icon for everyone here <:
It may take 1-2 weeks to do everyone, but I hope everyone is willing to be patient.

I'm excited to do everyone's ref, really! This sounds like a great project and thank you all for your interest! <: 💙

so as of now, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!
Thanks all for submitting your requests and your interest!

I will be doing everyone's requests before this post. <: That counts up to 45+ more for me to do!

Ok, yes, it sounds like a lot, but I am seriously down to do a tiny cheeb icon for everyone here <:
It may take 1-2 weeks to do everyone, but I hope everyone is willing to be patient.

I'm excited to do everyone's ref, really! This sounds like a great project and thank you all for your interest! <: 💙

blonky u crazy :0

If you get overwhelmed it’s okay to take a break!

Back