• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

only if ya want to 🤧!! thank you for considering!!

edit since you said one ref:
06A6F1CC-6528-4D83-BE58-050B107D603D.png

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that I'll keep this thread open for the next 24 hours from now.
So at 7:40 PM Hawaii Time 8/5/2020, I'll be closing the thread.
I'll catch up with all the people who've posted here but also limit it to one ref only <:

Everyone should get a chance!

ALSO, I do enjoy making these. It was a fun idea one night so I'm glad I get to do this. Especially since fair is right around the corner and spending TBT is like hnnnnnnnnnggggggggg ;~;

All the people that have posted in this thread before it closes will get a free chibi icon!
It'll take some time, though, so bear with me :3

would you accept all my love and my whole entire heart in exchange for a beautiful icon 🥺💗?

Hi! Would love to get an icon done for my resident rep. Thanks for considering and for doing this!
99DA9600-73F3-450B-BF61-9FBF9F09E49E.jpeg

Hi tysm for doing this! Perhaps consider drawing my island rep Taiyou?
FB_IMG_1590420371044.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Blink. ! This is great!! 🥰🥰🥰
Thank you so much for offering this! Here’s my OC if you do consider.

Thank you for considering!! ☺☺

and remember to take it easy!

Last edited:
Blink I love your art I love you thank you so much for doing this LITERALLY Im glcjcfjfljs sf SO glad I caught this

Can you draw her!! I love her and am predictable because I only ever request art of her

!! These are adorable! And the lineart is so smooth!! I would love if you would consider doing art of my secondary character :alien::alien::alien:
aliemmilly1.jpeg
aliemmilly2.jpeg

Back