Black Friday Restocks and Black Collectibles Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got stuff before the majority knew about this event, as soon as people knew I've gotten nothing since

Reactions: oak
I'm amazed I managed to get 2 of the last 3 houses from the shadow drops since I wasn't even trying to get anything after the last big restock and missed every shadow drop before those two, lol. Just insanely lucky with when I refreshed.

show of hands, who else didn't even bother?

With how popular a lot of these collectibles were, I didn't feel like over stressing when I'm not even on hardly. I do infact like to collect the houses, so shall see if any are selling extras. Plus the mori.
But I'm glad to see a lot of people got what they were hoping for or something similar :)

I’m surprised with how quickly some of these collectibles disappeared, but then again, I’m not. I managed to snag an Apple, but that was it. I almost had a cyan house.

I’m imagining the chaos with no restock announcements, just random times and nobody knows. I can only imagine the people camping in the shop smashing refresh. 😅

I’m imagining the chaos with no restock announcements, just random times and nobody knows. I can only imagine the people camping in the shop smashing refresh. 😅
Honestly! The restocks seemed to have happened every hour and 10-15 minutes usually! I'm glad it's over though, it was exciting but really distressing at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back