• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bird Town, Opinions on Bird Villagers

Sure thing! I'm so very, very happy that my ramblings helped you. :D

In addition, though it seems like you've decided now, this is my Dream Address in case you wanted to look at the villagers I have in my town:
4200-4468-8796

It is admittedly outdated, but my current villagers should be in there.

Otherwise, good luck finding all the villagers for your town! :D

I had decided final list and all until before my camp opened a lovely cycler gifted me Flora...who I was planning to cycle for. Then I thought if need drop to eight to get double types get a peppy so replace Victoria with sprinkle...then it happened.

Original plan no Flora so needed her from camp, not now so do I need another peppy. What happened was Gladys was supposed to replace Lolly, and no snooty so Amelia and Robin plus sprinkle or Victoria all set. Until I saw Midge...

Problem now, Flora took normal peppy spot. If I skip Sprinkle I can try for midge and Gladys, Amelia and Robin. Robin and Midge or other way with types being my two extras. Then I thought Robin would be great here, though I had her in second town long ago eight pics max friendship but do miss her, saw Gwen...oh my, if sprinkle is cut but then oh gracious uchi Flo...

So situation is one of the norms takes reg norm spot same with snooty. Then two extras now. Need to cut four from this list and I will have my finals. Sprinkle,Midge,Amelia,Gladys,Robin,Midge,Gwen,Flo. Note one snooty and one norm are a must other two picks extra.

With me camp cycling new camp tomorrow need a target in mind that may be a good fit but hard find on site, so here I am again asking which four to take now that see don't need be a certain type or do drop cycle people here are willing to help me get in the last ones if can't myself and I hope will love the populars I am outing to do this. As is early morning figured would ask my experts, :) which of the four to take and four to break off all were on original long list except midge and non sprinkle penguins but when I saw her it threw me Hoping when ready to camp cycle in afternoon morning here early for me. Don't need Victoria have Flora, those are my final wishes but max space is max space considering ones already picked and in sig, hoping opinions will help me sort of those eight which four may be best in opinion for a solid town of dreams without messing up and getting an oops as number ten. With new camp can pick from any animal was avoiding some for drop cycle but feel should've taken midge cut sprinkle and maybe Gwen over another snooty. Other complication alts bday is set day after camp so need to out a starter skip around the date and back hoping to get one by the bday wish has always worked with asking for a camper by name. You guys helped me pick the favs off of my list so am asking opinions on the final cut. When Mystique is done it will almost be all of my bird town thread friends town too, lol.

Where things stand now as plan unchanged:Flora have yay replaces Winnie for peppy, Keeping uchi Pheobe, Jay keeping for now if ever replace will be with Pierce I believe won bird jock vote, outing smug Ed for Phil, outing starter extra jock Cobb, Lazy: replace stitches with Papi only non bird now,can't let that go, unless an amazing lazy bird I am missing that is never Egbert (we have a bad past), Cranky out Fang for one of the two picked Cranky Birds, That leaves my norm to replace lolly and my snooty have non right now...Then get two extra picks. Last four come from above list of eight listed.

Opinions...when I am totally stuck want them all best way to narrow is ask.

Last edited:
Back