Best Sanrio Character?

Definitely Etoile, she's just adorable and I love her colour scheme. I think Marty would be my second choice because he is super cute as well.

Etoile is definitely the best. I'm not a huge fan of the rest. I kinda like Chai's design but he face looks kinda faded? It's a little weird. Marty is pretty cute too. Chelsea is ok. And Rilla is... awful.. I really think she has one of the most hideous designs ever.. but that's just my opinion. Etoile is the one that is most perfect to me. Her colour with all the twinkies and he scarf. She looks so soft and cuddly and she's a sweetheart. I love having her in my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Etoile's furniture set is also my favourite

Marty, maybe. I'm not into cutesy stuff or villagers, but how plumpy this lil guy is makes me want to bop his curvy head.
Also I don't not like Chai too, from how strong and helpful she is in desert island escape!

marty and etoile! i don't really care for the cub villagers but I just wuv marty's design! as for etoile, i love sheep and i'm in love with her design!

Chelsea is my favorite, especially because of the bunny ears she's wearing. However, I'm not
such a fan of the My Melody items to be honest (the wall and floor are the only ones I actaully
like).

Toby is also quite cute.

Etoile... I love sheep and her set with items and clothes is definitely the best. Chelsea is kinda cool too, though.

Chai is my favorite, I love her color scheme and the teacup on her head! Marty is a close second and ?toile is just pretty :)

Definitely Chai
I have a soft spot for elephants and I picture Chai and Tia as sisters~

Chai!
I like her teacup on her head.
I just drank Chai tea recently, it was good.

Etoile! I love her sweet little design, and the color scheme is very cute!! I also adore the furniture set.

Marty without a doubt!!! He's so cute and has a beret and it yellow and OMG

i love Marty so much. he's so cute and when he says his catchphrase "pompom", it's so heckin adorable

marty is so cute, i can't handle it! but etoile's furniture is my fave of the bunch!

I love Etoile *v*
her wool color matches mayor JoJo hair, and she's just super cute lol
plus normal is my favorite female personality so

QQfpis6.jpg
I like Marty and his tiny beret.I've had a couple of the other Sanrio villagers but he's the only one that seems to fit.The other Sanrios are a bit too ornate for my plain Jane towns.Besides,any guy that would give me his pancakes can live in my town for as long as he wants.

I like Rilla a lot. I know she's the unpopular one of the Sanrio villagers, but I don't care,
I like her. Marty is also quite cute.

Back