• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bell Tree Weeks - Official Thread

FYI, the round 1 polls are closing a couple hours earlier now, but I assume most of you have already voted anyway. The next rounds will only be up for a day each, so don't forget to check on them.

I casted my votes and made my decisions.

Since Roald is my favorite villager up for competition, I hope he makes it further.

Looking at the bracket, I need Yuka to make it to the final round because I can't stand Alfonso, Jambette, or Chief. As for the other half of the bracket, I don't want Coco to make it because while I don't mind her, she's not one of my favourites and I prefer the others over her, but I like Merry, Roald, and Kiki. I think Merry is my favourite villager left out of everyone but Roald is my second favourite, so it's just my luck that they're going against each other now. :p

I'd buy a Merry or Roald collectible and probably a Kiki, maybe a Yuka, definitely none of the others.

so did anyone else picture the Bell Tree Forums staff all gathered around a cigar-smoke filled conference room Monday night at TBT Headquarters, making their bracket picks for the office March Madness pool, when somebody looked up and said, "You know, we oughta do something like this but with ACNL Villagers..." And then they all started stroking their chins and saying "hmmmm....."

It's now the semifinals! Last round has a lot of close votes. Jambette vs. Chief was actually not very close compared to the others.

And yes, alts' votes won't count.

And yes, alts' votes won't count.

I can't believe people would take this contest that seriously. I understand the love for AC villagers, but I didn't realize how petty people can be. Not trying to criticize other users for being that crazy, but I'm just concerned about how seriously people take villagers. That is not the Animal Crossing way.

I can't believe people would take this contest that seriously. I understand the love for AC villagers, but I didn't realize how petty people can be. Not trying to criticize other users for being that crazy, but I'm just concerned about how seriously people take villagers. That is not the Animal Crossing way.

Thank you, I entirely agree. Let's just have some fun with the game and the contests!

Hooo, boy.. if the Pokemon Week includes a competitive format tournament.. y'all are going DOWN!

Coco has won the bracket and the Cocollectible is available immediately! The collectible will be unique at first, so they aren't immediately hoarded, but that will be turned off after a little bit.

Sweet! Coco's collectible looks great.

Looking forward to Pokemon Week! <3

I don't see a fall mushroom week :c (man do I want mushroom collectible :l)

Flower week seems fun though, I'm definitely gonna participate in that event.

Back