• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Weeks - Official Thread

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
You've entered the official thread for Bell Tree Weeks, our new mini-events that will regularly take place on the forum. This is the central thread for announcing and discussing each week as they take place.

bellTreeWeeks.png

Bell Tree Weeks are week-long forum events that offer small bonuses or goings-on centered around specific themes. The theme of the week will change, but the themes can also be repeated. There is no schedule or preannounced time for the weeks, and some themes may occur more than others.

Recent Week

The most recent week was...

Gaming Week
February 16, 2020 - March 1, 2020

With the following perks:
  • Old Animal Crossing game boards bell bonus
  • Turnip Stalk Market: Old School Edition
  • Old School Animal Crossing Photo Events
  • GameCube Code Giveaway
  • Discord Trivia
  • Art Contest
Read more about the week's perks in the announcement post here.

Week Types

These are some of the types of weeks and the possible perks that will be based on their themes. The perks may not always be the same every time the week is repeated. New weeks will be added to the list in the future and possible perks may also be added to the existing week types.

Villager Week
  • Villager Trading Plaza bell bonus
  • Villager collectibles restocked or released
  • Villager popularity bracket
Flower Week
  • Hybrid flower collectible breeding
  • Flower collectible restock
  • Hybrid collectible voting
Pokémon Week
  • Pokemon Center bell bonus
  • Create a Fakemon
  • Pokemon Mirror Challenge
Bell Boom Week
  • Forum Wide bell bonus
  • Turnip Stalk Market
  • Bell Boom Lottery
Old School Animal Crossing Week
  • Old Animal Crossing game boards bell bonus
  • Turnip Stalk Market: Old School Edition
  • Old school Animal Crossing photo events
  • Old school Animal Crossing Discord trivia
  • GameCube code giveaway
Game Week
  • Gaming tournaments
  • Game nights
  • Leaderboards
  • Trivia
  • TBT Arcade

Week History

StartEndWeek Type
03/12/201803/19/2018Villager Week
05/28/201806/04/2018Flower Week
10/21/201810/28/2018Villager Week
11/16/201811/23/2018Pokémon Week
02/09/201902/16/2019Flower Week
03/16/201903/23/2019Bell Boom Week
08/21/201909/04/2019Old School Animal Crossing Week
02/16/202003/01/2020Gaming Week

Last edited:
Villager Week is starting now!

Villager Week
March 12, 2018 - March 19, 2018

This week's perks are...

Villager Trading Plaza bell bonus

Posting in the Villager Trading Plaza board will earn a small amount more than it normally does. Since this is the first time we are doing it, it will be a little experimental at first and we may adjust with the calculations.

Villager collectibles restocked

Head on over to the Shop to pick up one of our existing villager collectibles

Villager popularity bracket to determine new collectible

We are holding a villager tournament that you'll be able to vote in! 32 randomly selected New Leaf villagers have been put into a bracket and paired together. Members will vote for their favorite villager in each stage of the bracket about once a day. When the group of polls end, the winner between each pair of villagers will move on in the bracket. By the end of the week we will have one remaining winner.

This week is also extra special because the winner will be made into a new villager collectible. This may not happen during every Villager Week, so be sure to support your your favorite villager until the very end!

Users caught cheating will be banned, so be sure to follow the rules and refrain from making alternate accounts.

Click here to go to the bracket

Round 1
Poll 1, Poll 2, Poll 2, Poll 4, Poll 5, Poll 6, Poll, Poll 7, Poll 8, Poll 9, Poll 10, Poll 11, Poll 12, Poll 13, Poll 14, Poll 15, Poll 16

Round 2
Poll 17, Poll 18, Poll 19, Poll 20, Poll 21, Poll 22, Poll 23, Poll 24

Round 3
Poll 25, Poll 26, Poll 27, Poll 28

Semifinals
Poll 29, Poll 30

Finals
Poll 31

May the best villager win!

Omg omg omg hype
*sees punchy isn't on the bracket*
What. Omg why

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just wow. Thank you so much staff, for making this event.

I don't understand how I can vote. I'm on my phone and I'm tapping the pairs but nothing is happening. Do I need to sign up to challonge or something?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, I found the polls. It's kind of confusing though.

The "Bell Boom Week" as well as the "Old School Animal Crossing Week" sounds pretty interesting.

Anyway, thank you for making these events!

No Marshal in the bracket, I see. How could you, staff?! :(

There's a reason why he didn't show up. Apple the peppy hamster convinced him to appreciate apples, so he went into an apple tree orchard and never came back. Marshal is too busy with appreciating apples to be put on the polls. Sorry!

Voting was so much fun! I only knew about 5 of the villagers so I got to see a ton of new ones. I made sure not to read any of the comments so I could vote based just on my first impressions of each villager. I had to laugh when I was done - out of 16 polls I voted for the villager in the lead exactly 3 times. lol!

Nice! I'll be looking forward to Pokemon Week.

And how dare you all not include my bb Stitches :(

Last edited:
So far, Opal is winning. But then again, its probably because Moose is in it as well, nobody likes Moose.

Back