• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 8.14.20 - Shop Updates and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
The backdrops are so pretty! šŸ„ŗ ty for this <3
I bought this knowing Iā€™m poor now :ā€™)

These backdrops are a great idea, though a bit strange they expire. What exactly was the reasoning there if I might ask? Oh well, I'll still enjoy mine while it lasts.

those backdrops loook niice, but I want too many expensive collectibles, sadly

more importantly though
nFC76y0.png

please let me have these back, thanks

Awesome updates!

edit- I'm seriously in LOVE with this backdrop omg!!! šŸ’œšŸ’™šŸŒ™

Love the backdrops! It was hard deciding which one to get, I hope there will be permanent ones in the future!
Looking forward to the Fair tomorrow.

And thank you for the bells! :)

Thanks for the updates! Much appreciated by not just me but EVERYONE on TBT~ Nice backdrops! I might purchase one as well :3​

Don't mind me I want to see what this backdrop looks like~

I really love the idea of backdrops as a feature. Perhaps they would return for different seasons/events in the future?

I'm hoping permanent backdrops are being considered/reconsidered!

Having a collection of event or limited time sold backdrops could be such a cute way to show when we were active on TBT in the past/present/future!!

Oooh love the backdrops! Might have to switch up my aesthetic just to match šŸ’œ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back