• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres no option to apply for sage and I feel like I'd be an awesome sage. :cool:

whens the summer event? I've been looking forward to it since last years ended. I need to redeem my sand castle.

where/when do we find out who the new mods are? ovo

We'll announce it. But if you want a timeframe.. going off of the past apps.. maybe the middle of next month/early August? Could be shorter than that but we usually wait two-three weeks for all the apps to come in before we close it, and then it's up in the air to how long it'll take after that but once the apps are closed you'll know the announcement will come soon-ish.

You should get a PM from the gyroid telling you your application was submitted right after submitting it. That's what happened for me.

Ah, shoot. Really? I'll have to resend it then. Never got a PM from gyroid. XD Thanks for the heads up! (Thank god I had it all saved before I sent it just in case)

Ah, shoot. Really? I'll have to resend it then. Never got a PM from gyroid. XD Thanks for the heads up! (Thank god I had it all saved before I sent it just in case)

Yeah. Good thing you saved everything as it is a long application process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back