Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is that Jeremy, Murray, Justin, and Javocado were all representing TBT at the World Splat championships today at E3...

hopefully there will be a Leif restock, coz i think there are people who still would like one.

I think there was a chocolate cake in the shop, but I'm not sure... I tried to buy it, but I think someone else snagged it.

There was a Choco Cake restock and they all sold out in a refresh wtf. D:

Last edited:
Oh welp, there was a restock when I was looking through other threads, go figure. :p

Looks like 3 mori were sold and a chocolate cake (2 or 3???) were sold.

And of course Leif gets 100 collectibles restocked. :p
Smh I didn't even see the Moris.

welp **** it, i'll just buy a mori at full inflated price

There's still chances there could be another restock. Staff did say it'll be throughout this week. :)

If there's a restock of the teal houses and I miss it, I'll trade my mori I just got for one.

3 more mori (heh), i didnt see them.

2 choco cakes (never saw them either).

i think there were 5 peaches, i had 1 but it disappeared from my cart.

on the bright side there were 15 of the cyan houses and i snagged 2, its the first time i ever managed to get a house from a restock! :D

Last edited:
Also, now that there's been a restock, I'm extremely anxious so now I'm checking the shop every 5 seconds. rip

3 more mori (heh), i didnt see them.

2 choco cakes (never saw them either).

i think there were 5 peaches, i had 1 but it disappeared from my cart.

on the bright side there were 15 of the cyan houses and i snagged 2, its the first time i ever managed to get a house from a restock! :D

Congrats on your cyan houses! Wow, 15 is a lot. Interesting.

Yeah, I was a little shocked too. Maybe it's the admin's way of apologizing for not restocking at all today.

Probably. Hopefully, they'll restock a few of the other houses tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back