• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Beginning Villagers You Kept

I remember my first ever town having Nana, Midge, Teddy, Olivia, and a gorilla my mind has blocked from my memory, pffft.
I really liked Olivia and Midge grew on me so they stayed the longest! None of them I kept in the end but I remember those two being the villagers that I connected with.

my first five were genji, coco, naomi, rizzo, and coco, but i only kept coco, bonbon, and rizzo because i like their pwp suggestions (plus bonbon & coco are cute). even though i like the pwp suggestions from snooty villagers, i decided to let naomi move out once diana and olivia moved into my town pft

Bunnie, she has been living in my town as long as I created it, 4 years!

In my old town it was only Deena. But then I found TBT and started cycling.

Nate is the only original villager left in my town. I originally planned on getting rid of him for Erik, but he ended up really growing on me. By the time he wanted to leave, I simply couldn't do it. He has since become one of my favorite villagers.

mac!!! he's never leaving he's one of the most important villagers that we've ever had :)

One of the starters in my cycling town is Felicity. I'm attached to her already, but I have absolutely no room in my town for her. If it wasn't a cycling town, I'd totally keep her.

Only Wendy. And she's my favorite villager in my town ^^

Maple, Tabby, Baabara, and Kabuki! They have been there since I started my main town in 2014. I love them and I'm never letting them go--they were also original villagers in my GameCube town years ago! It really made me feel like this town was meant to be. :D

My first 5 were Cyrano, Zell, Phil, Molly & Ankha. I fell in love with Molly & Ankha and still have them after a little over a year of playing. (This is my very 1st town.) Since I've had them from the beginning& didn't have to try to get them instead of calling them "dreamies" I call them Forever Villagers. I'll never let them move. I'd be crushed!

CJbO0d_UYAQxd0y.jpg
I've had Gaston and Bree since June of 2013.I'ts odd but I've never considered letting them move out and replacing them with other villagers.

I kept Mitzi. No one else stayed (original). The last random villager who I kept was Cherry and the rest were Amiibo'd in or bought.

I kept Hugh and Mint out of my starting villagers. I really liked them both immediately and their houses were in good spots. Once I started tailoring the landscaping around them to match their houses, not just flowers but trees and pwps, I knew that I would never let them leave.

My first play through I was super duper luck and got Whitney, Beau, Coco, and Bluebear. I clung to those little sweeties for so long!

Now, my homeboy Chief is my only OG villager, but I love that cranky baby to death!

Gabi <3 She wasn't one of my starters (I can't remember any of them tbh) but she was the first to move in according to the plaza tree. I even got her amiibo card so I could get her back in my new town. She's the cutest

i kept tammi! i looove her, and just can't let her go ;;

I still have Aurora since I started my town in 2013. I like keeping someone as a "link to the past," someone who could potentially remember (or show you a letter from) the friends I haven't played with in years.

I can't remember all of my starting villagers but I remember 3 of them were Doc, Sydney and Walt. Sadly Walt moved away and now I'm trying to get him back but I still manage to keep Sydney like 4-5 years later (hope I haven't jinxed myself)

Maple has been in my village ever since day 1, and I've never let her move out. She's just too cute to part with! :blush:

Back