• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I'm looking for a shell bed. If anyone can trade or sell me one, please PM me. Thank you!

I'm looking for roses, pear, mums and cosmos
I have lilies, pansies, windflowers and hyacinths
Message if you want to trade :)

Looking for all peach furniture besides rug, PM me!
Have select orange furniture, and can offer any craftable I have.

I still need mum & lily seeds, if your store has them :blush:

I can trade normal cosmos, windflowers, and tulips. Or stacks of oranges! Nooks has yellow/red cosmos seeds, white/yellow tulip seeds, & orange/red windflower seeds today.

Last edited:
Trading for Gulliver items: Stonehenge, Sphynx, Pagoda, Lucky Cat, South Pole, Moai Statue

Can pay with:

-Star Fragments
-Nook Miles
-Resources (wood, stone, iron, clay, any fruit etc.)
-Kotatsu or other items

Name your price and send me a dodo code

Last edited:
Looking trade/buy fruit and flowers!

I would like: roses, mums, and cosmos

I have: apples, cherries, oranges, tulips, windflowers, hyciniths, and pansies

PM me if you's like to trade or sell! I can pay with materials, Nook Mile tickets, IGB or TBT!

Looking for the peach chair and... stuffed peach? As well as the pear items. I can make the juicy apple tv and the apple chair.

Looking for the peach chair and... stuffed peach? As well as the pear items. I can make the juicy apple tv and the apple chair.

I have both of those Peach items, direct trade for the 2 apple ones?

I have both of those Peach items, direct trade for the 2 apple ones?
That'd be great! Getting a dodo code now, if you're available... I'll pm it to you.

Hello! I have oranges and apples, I'd like to trade for normal mums and cosmos or seeds. I can exchange pansies, hyacinths and tulips too. PM me if you want to trade! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm LF apples and one of any mums and roses (color doesn't matter. seeds are fine!)

I have peaches, oranges, coconuts, cosmos, hyacinth, pansies, windflowers, and tulips to trade.

Last edited:
Looking for someone with both apples and peaches. I have cherries, pears, oranges, mums, tulips, and windflowers. PM for my code.

Edit: Closed.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can help me. I am looking for oranges and peaches. I have cherries (native), a few apples and pears. I also have one bamboo shoot. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for pears, any amount, can trade any other fruit. PM or DM for faster response. Thank you for your help.

Trading 2 sakura blossom wands for 2 sakura umbrellas!! Looking for one for myself and my friend :3 pls pm or like to get my attention!

I'm looking to buy a Rusted Part for 75k bells a piece, DM or post on my wall if interested.

Last edited:
Im trading my apples, oranges or peaches for cherries, please DM me if interested :)
Edit: found, thanks!

Last edited:
Back