• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I'm looking for a shell bed. If anyone can trade or sell me one, please PM me. Thank you!

I'm looking for roses, pear, mums and cosmos
I have lilies, pansies, windflowers and hyacinths
Message if you want to trade :)

Looking for all peach furniture besides rug, PM me!
Have select orange furniture, and can offer any craftable I have.

I still need mum & lily seeds, if your store has them :blush:

I can trade normal cosmos, windflowers, and tulips. Or stacks of oranges! Nooks has yellow/red cosmos seeds, white/yellow tulip seeds, & orange/red windflower seeds today.

Last edited:
Trading for Gulliver items: Stonehenge, Sphynx, Pagoda, Lucky Cat, South Pole, Moai Statue

Can pay with:

-Star Fragments
-Nook Miles
-Resources (wood, stone, iron, clay, any fruit etc.)
-Kotatsu or other items

Name your price and send me a dodo code

Last edited:
Looking trade/buy fruit and flowers!

I would like: roses, mums, and cosmos

I have: apples, cherries, oranges, tulips, windflowers, hyciniths, and pansies

PM me if you's like to trade or sell! I can pay with materials, Nook Mile tickets, IGB or TBT!

Looking for the peach chair and... stuffed peach? As well as the pear items. I can make the juicy apple tv and the apple chair.

Looking for the peach chair and... stuffed peach? As well as the pear items. I can make the juicy apple tv and the apple chair.

I have both of those Peach items, direct trade for the 2 apple ones?

I have both of those Peach items, direct trade for the 2 apple ones?
That'd be great! Getting a dodo code now, if you're available... I'll pm it to you.

Hello! I have oranges and apples, I'd like to trade for normal mums and cosmos or seeds. I can exchange pansies, hyacinths and tulips too. PM me if you want to trade! Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm LF apples and one of any mums and roses (color doesn't matter. seeds are fine!)

I have peaches, oranges, coconuts, cosmos, hyacinth, pansies, windflowers, and tulips to trade.

Last edited:
Looking for someone with both apples and peaches. I have cherries, pears, oranges, mums, tulips, and windflowers. PM for my code.

Edit: Closed.

Last edited:
Hopefully someone can help me. I am looking for oranges and peaches. I have cherries (native), a few apples and pears. I also have one bamboo shoot. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for pears, any amount, can trade any other fruit. PM or DM for faster response. Thank you for your help.

Trading 2 sakura blossom wands for 2 sakura umbrellas!! Looking for one for myself and my friend :3 pls pm or like to get my attention!

I'm looking to buy a Rusted Part for 75k bells a piece, DM or post on my wall if interested.

Last edited:
Im trading my apples, oranges or peaches for cherries, please DM me if interested :)
Edit: found, thanks!

Last edited:
Back