• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Hi!
I am looking for mums, cosmos and lilies in any colour!
I have all of the other flowers in all colours and can also offer bells or mile tickets! Just name your price! :)

Hi! I can give you 2 white, 2 red, and 2 yellow mum flowers in return for a yellow rose? :)

Last edited:
Hi!
I am looking for mums, cosmos and lilies in any colour!
I have all of the other flowers in all colours and can also offer bells or mile tickets! Just name your price! :)

Is there any chance you would trade 10 red roses and 10 white roses for 10 bags of white lily seeds and 10 bags of red lily seeds?

That would be awesome! Thank you so much! Two red mums would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately I don´t have any lilies yet! (But I will let you know when I find any!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately I don´t have any lilies yet! (But I will let you know when I find any!)

Sorry, I meant the other way round!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you like to come to my town or yours? :)

I don´t have any seeds for yellow flowers unfortunately so I would need to plant them on your island! (Just found out that you cannot use the shovel)

I don´t have any seeds for yellow flowers unfortunately so I would need to plant them on your island! (Just found out that you cannot use the shovel)

That is okay! I have to plant them as well if that is okay?

Last edited:
I would love to, but I don´t have so many roses! Sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I will PM you!

hello! im looking for cherries and peaches. i can trade oranges and pears in return!

I have two DIY cards, one for Steamer Baskets and the other for the Pan Flute. Would love to trade them for a cherry and/
or a pear.

I'm looking for lilies, mums, red hyacinths, and cosmos. I can give roses and windflowers, or potentially a couple blue/pink/purple windflowers for quite a few seeds.

I'm looking for roses i would like grown plants not seed. I have red hyacinth, and cosmos

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! im looking for cherries and peaches. i can trade oranges and pears in return!

Do you have roses?

I'm looking for an ironwood dresser (preferably the recipe but just the item itself works). Will trade for a stack of 10 of any building materials and/or fruit

Looking for basic roses (red/yellow/white)! Full grown or seeds.

I have pansies/hyacinths/tulips.
Also willing to trade some pink, orange, and/or black tulips for them.

Looking for basic roses (red/yellow/white)! Full grown or seeds.

I have pansies/hyacinths/tulips.
Also willing to trade some pink, orange, and/or black tulips for them.

Hi! I can get you some yellow and/or white rose seeds if you have any yellow hyacinths?

Back