Bahamut the great's Q/A thread~

Clearly you are great and the most perfect member on TBT so i wanted to know if you have tips to be great.

why thank you (but clearly I'm not)! honestly what I do is try to be open minded by looking at things around me from different angles, try to avoid internet stereotypes and never act like I have more rights than the other members or treat them like they are better than me. also try not to act like a typical 4chan troll, it will only make you look obvious, fake and pathetic. many people on the internet (mostly teens) mistake rude behaviors for being strong and confident, while it's actually just a childish irresponsible behavior caused by the lack of imagination. by the way being harsh (which is acceptable) and being rude are two different things that people mix up most of the time which causes unnecessary drama in many occasions but that's how things are sadly.
these are how I view things. some might disagree and feel offended but my intention here was to state my honest opinion and not to call out anyone

Last edited:
@Bahmut I was only joking about you being perfect haha. But i do see where your coming from. Not everyone is perfect and has flaws and i believe that a lot of people misunderstand and many others use the wrong wording for things you know? I just think that unless its something extremely offensive there's no need to start and argument on it.

@Bahmut I was only joking about you being perfect haha. But i do see where your coming from. Not everyone is perfect and has flaws and i believe that a lot of people misunderstand and many others use the wrong wording for things you know? I just think that unless its something extremely offensive there's no need to start and argument on it.

well, I know someone who's perfect

hi Jet~
it's written on my profile u silly poo (Feb 11th) :rolleyes:
BUY ME A Pi?ata!

300px-PI%C3%91ATA.jpg

Here Mexican pi?ata :D

Why did you change your username, Bahamut? I liked R?Cookies better.

Why did you change your username, Bahamut? I liked R?Cookies better.

R-Cookies*
I like my old username but at one point I got so addicted to FFX which caused me to change my username to Bahamut (which is either the king of dragons or a weird mythical fish), my other option was Shiva (love her)

R-Cookies*
I like my old username but at one point I got so addicted to FFX which caused me to change my username to Bahamut (which is either the king of dragons or a weird mythical fish), my other option was Shiva (love her)

Yeah there was no option for the little dash.

That pi?ata haves 7 peaks. Those peaks represent the 7 capital sins and when u break them it means that sins are gone
Normally we do this in December,close to christmas

interesting! it kind of looks like a gordo lol sorry

dedegordo.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah there was no option for the little dash.

or you couldn't find it :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually didn't know! ProZD is a great voice actor.

lol I just listened to it. it's great!!

Back