Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

This is very generous, thank you!!

Who you want: Elvis 231
Villager's name and island: María of Waldheim
Availability: from 14 to 24. time zone (UTC +0)
Empty Plot or nah: I have a villager in boxes so yes, I can get an empty plot whenever :)

@merryfromBocaPoop Heya oooo Merry is a cutie I will prepare her now <3 So you can try to get a villager out whenever you want!!

@Mari_AC Can I just say thank you first off, I love Elvis with all my heart 🥺 I have him in nl so seeing him in nh was such a treat! Anyhoot, he on my island and I am going to start prepare him for boxes 🥰
Normally take 30 mins but I'm having lunch in between so probably an hour!!

@merryfromBocaPoop Heya oooo Merry is a cutie I will prepare her now <3 So you can try to get a villager out whenever you want!!

@Mari_AC Can I just say thank you first off, I love Elvis with all my heart 🥺 I have him in nl so seeing him in nh was such a treat! Anyhoot, he on my island and I am going to start prepare him for boxes 🥰
Aaaah, I think i might’ve done the format incorrectly! I meant to put Merry as my name and Bruce as my villager. My bad!!

Who you want lolly
Villager's name and island Sandra OK
Availability 6 PM or later EST
Empty Plot or nah I have one now but can open another one when ready. I do TT

Tysm!!!!

Omg I prepared all your guys villagers but completely forgot my cards so they are stuck until I get home :oops: I will be home tomorrow probably, for reference it is 6pm!!
Post automatically merged:

Hey @o013 WOLF 130o if you want to tt to keep it open I can get Lolly to your island tomorrow :) otherwise lmk when you get another open!!

Hey! I'm so sorry, I didn't see this as it was 1:00 AM over here and I had already gone to bed. Let me know when you are available again and I'll try to reply ASAP. And I couldn't agree more about Elvis. I had him in previous games too and I'd love to see him again on my island!:love::love:

Last edited:
Hello! Is this something you're still doing? If so, I have a request for a current empty plot--my bf and I share an island and I've been looking for his favorite villager to move in as a surprise. Would love to tip you as well for doing this kindness for everybody :)

Who you want: Ankha
Villager's name and island: Taylor on the island of Nysa
Availability: anytime--I check this site a few times a day to catch notifications and I can work around your schedule.
Empty Plot or nah: yes!

@KiwiSavagely Absolutely!! Awww that is so cute I'm trying to convert my bf into playing animal crossing atm 😂😂 Aww tip me that is sooo sweet 🥺 First, I will have track down my card for her but hopefully that will be quick 😳

Who you want : biskit
Villager's name and island: Sandra from OK island
Availability:
6pm to 1pm EST
Empty Plot or nah:
will have one open tonight or tomorrow
I would like to give you, bells or crafting materials as a thank you! Whatever you need please let me know!

Who you want: Roscoe
Villager's name and island: Talia of Valdemar
Availability: 1pm - 2am pacific time most days till end of month
Empty Plot or nah:
yes

Hello, How are you?? 😊
Who you want: Diana
Villager's name and island: Gio, Hogsmeade
Availability: Tomorrow, all day!
Empty Plot or nah: Yes!

Who you want: Greta 254
Villager's name and island: Kyley from Patchouli
Availability:
Almost always available, CST timezone
Empty Plot or nah:
I can make one
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel:
TT!

Thank you so much!! :) Is there anything I can offer in return?

Hey guys,
I have been dealing with irl stuff hence my disappearance. But I am ready to start cycling again so if you already commented lmk if you still want: @Skandranon, @Giovana and @returnofsaturn.
I of course welcome new requests tooo ^o^/
If anyone wants baby Snake he is also currently available as mine is on holidays on my bro island <3

Hey guys,
I have been dealing with irl stuff hence my disappearance. But I am ready to start cycling again so if you already commented lmk if you still want: @Skandranon, @Giovana and @returnofsaturn.
I of course welcome new requests tooo ^o^/
If anyone wants baby Snake he is also currently available as mine is on holidays on my bro island <3
don't have an empty plot now, will check back when one opens up

Back