• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

@Snakeisbaby
Whoops my bad!
Who you want: Bluebear
Villager's name and island: Jade from Soybloom
Availability: Anytime today! Will be online
Empty Plot or nah: Yes!
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel (just to give me a rough idea what I working with here haha!): Any method is fine! My character is new so I can place down empty plots

Thanks again!

Who you want: Pekoe 160
Villager's name and island: Queen from Ooh LaLa
Availability: pretty much anytime
Empty Plot: Yep! Hi again! I've decided on Pekoe to fill my last slot, so hopefully I'll be done with villager searching n.n

Heya you both ^o^/
@shouyou Haha all good <3 So I cycled Bluebear in! However I can't cycle her off atm, I can do it in 6 hours if that works? 💕

@Yumei Yayyy you are back, you are the best writing her number <3 So I have got to do @shouyou request first if I can. It really depends when they pick them up. But I hopefully can do it in 7 hours if that works? 💕

Thank you so much for doing this awesome 👏

Who you want: merry
Villagers name and island: Raje from Glowy
Available tomorrow ( there will be 1 plot empty by tomorrow)

I hv few woods and iron nuggets

Who you want: Lolly
Villager's name and island: Starbit from Lumaway
Availability: All day today pretty much!
Empty Plot or nah: No, but I’m TT’ing!

edit: i have an open plot now jsyk <3

Last edited:
Heya everyone, have noted down your requests and will get them ready for cycling on my island <3

@shouyou you lmk when you can collect Bluebear <3 She is all ready and I'm free all day tomorrow ^_^

@Yumei ahhh yess of course make sense <3 we can do anytime once I have Pekoe on my island, I will keep you posted ^o^/

Who you want: Astrid
Villager's name and island: Panda from Viraenova
Availability: ~9am Sydney time to ~midnight daily
Empty Plot or nah: nah, but will only take ~30 mins to clear a plot through TT

I can give you some stacks of iron and wood (or if you have a preference for any other materials, let me know, I'm a hoarder lol)

Heya! I just want to double check--do you have Olivia or Fang?
Those are that last two I need ;;

Hi, did you happened to come across any Carrie the kangaroo, I really want to have her and her baby to lift the spirit of my island

Will make a proper requested comment if it's possible.

Who you want: Poppy
Villager's name and island: Echo from Starset
Availability: I'm in CST time zone, and available nearly all day on the weekends and only in the evening Monday-Friday.
Empty Plot or nah: Yes!

I own plenty of amiibos myself, I know how cumbersome and resource heavy it can be to bring them in and kick them out. So I'm willing to tip you 5TBT

@Pond511 awww unfortunately not she is a cutieee! Best of luck finding her elsewhere 💕
@JKDOS ooooooo Poppy lovely :love: omg thanks for the offer of the tip ahhh 🥺 I will begin cycling in Poppy now. I will keep you posted but should be in the next few hours if that works 💕

Bump bump to the top!! I still here guys ready to help with your dreamies just got sidetracked and didn't bump with trying to earn tbt for firework collectable haha!

Bruce
Villager's name and island: Merry from Boca Poop
Availability:
I’m free basically all thursday (central time zone)
Empty Plot or nah:
nah not just yet
If no empty plot would you like to get villagers move naturally out or time travel
imma definitely time travel

Back