• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

I (Darkina) am Katrina's assistant over the holidays while I'm off, and I have all the amiibo cards including RV, so we can get you any villager atm except any of the new villagers (ie. Raymond, Judy, Dom, etc).
Post automatically merged:

Whatever you can donate is truly appreciated. We eat through our resources pretty quickly as we cycle villagers on and off the island.
This is great! Then I would also like Marshall and Zucker if you don't mind.
I can buy the other two plots today and I can get Ed or Pietro to leave by slow time traveling (one day at a time).
I'll start gathering materials ASAP. Just tell me when.

This is great! Then I would also like Marshall and Zucker if you don't mind.
I can buy the other two plots today and I can get Ed or Pietro to leave by slow time traveling (one day at a time).
I'll start gathering materials ASAP. Just tell me when.

Cool cool cool. I'll start cycling Marshall onto the island right after AlienLiaru picks up Knox.

Oooo Muffy she is my absolute fav, I love her to pieces!! 🥺🥺 I had her in my nl town the cutieee so of course I traded to get her card!! 🥰🥰 So I can actually cycle her in for you, I really need to update the list 😂😂 damn congrats on getting Claudia out, getting out specific villagers are the worst 🙃🙃
Omfg yes, I had her in new leaf too and I MISS HER TO DEATH. Goth onee-chan ftw. Thank you so so much! You take your time,I'll be around as much as I can the next couple of days<3

Hi there friend! Im back to take advantage of your generosity again haha,really,I can't thank you two enough for what you're doing<3
Who you want I know that they are not in your list,but could your friend possibly cycle Muffy or alternatively Dobie? If neither are available then Teddy is my next pick xD
Villager's name and island Maraki of Shire
Availability Timezone: ΕΕΤ, availability 9am-12am
Empty Plot or nah Empty loooot (Finally got Claudia to move out urgh)

I have Muffy on the island right now. I used her to push Knox off the island. I can have her in boxes and ready for pick up in 30 minutes. I'll use Marshall to get her into boxes.
Post automatically merged:

Okay, there is a lot going on so I'm going to list it out for myself lol

@IslaYuka - Pinky, you don't have a plot yet, you're working with Katrina and will let her know when you have a plot

@Maria Komi. - Muffy, she's on my island and I'm cycling her into boxes now

@AnnaSt - Marshal, Zucker, Beau and/ or Static, I'm working on Marshal now, but if you could tell me who you would like after that, that would be great. Also I don't know if you want Beau or Static, or Beau and Static lol 😄

Last edited:
I have Muffy on the island right now. I used her to push Knox off the island. I can have her in boxes and ready for pick up in 30 minutes. I'll use Marshall to get her into boxes.
Golly gee- that'd be amazing,thank you kindly! I will definitely be around,I'll be refreshing the thread but a PM would definitely be useful if it's not too much trouble<3

@AnnaSt - Marshal, Zucker, Beau and/ or Static, I'm working on Marshal now, but if you could tell me who you would like after that, that would be great. Also I don't know if you want Beau or Static, or Beau and Static lol 😄
Sorry, poor wording 😆. I meant Beau and Static. I guess Beau next, though I don't really mind. Thanks a million!

Sorry, poor wording 😆. I meant Beau and Static. I guess Beau next, though I don't really mind. Thanks a million!

Muffy picked up and Marshal on the island! I'll start cycling him into boxes now. I'm moving us to a PM conversation so we don't clutter the thread too much lol. :giggle:

Who you want: Snake
Villager's name and island: Gio from Hogsmeade
Availability: All day, I'm In Brazil 😊
Empty Plot or nah: Yes!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity! I've been looking for him!

Who you want: Snake
Villager's name and island: Gio from Hogsmeade
Availability: All day, I'm In Brazil 😊
Empty Plot or nah: Yes!

Thank you for this amazing opportunity! I've been looking for him!
Awww unfortunately I can't get you Snake as he is a permanent villager of mine. But I know you sent a message of other possibilities so I will respond to that now ❤

Who you want: Katt
Villager's name and island: Bowesa from Remnant
Availability
All day and most of the night. I am GMT!
Empty Plot or nah:
Yes

<3

Who you want: Static
Villager's name and island: Barbarella from Scumdogia
Availability: All day, I'm MST
Empty Plot or nah: yup!

Thank you so much for doing this :lemon:

Last edited:
Who you want: Stinky
Villager's name and island: Nash from Foosville
Availability:
I'm on Pacific Standard Time and usually active later in the day and late at night
Empty Plot or nah:
Yep!
Thank you for doing this, I can give you stacks of all kinds of wood in exchange :)

Heya guys!! So sorry I have been mia, I had irl stuff happening (that is still happening). The earliest I can begin on requests is tonight, for reference it is mid afternoon! So if that works for anyone lmk, otherwise I can do whenever tomorrow! 🥰

Hi hi! I finally got someone pinging to move out and I should have a plot open tomorrow! May I pick up Gabi <3? I’m flexible in terms of availability. Also let me know what materials I could donate! I’m short on hardwood, regular wood and clay, but should have plenty of others! Once again tysm for doing this!

Who you want: Bluebear!!
Villager's name and island: Rue / Honey Cove
Availability / 24/7!!
Empty Plot or nah: yes!!

Heya @Rika092, back with a gorgeous line-up I see <3
Yay sounds good, of course so I have cycled Gabi in for you <3 Well half of your day I think is my nighttime but I could possibly catch you just before I crash in your morning! Otherwise, I think when I wake up it will be afternoon for you. We can fit it in anytime after that <3 However I do have other things I am doing in the first half of the day so I will work it around that, I will know more tomorrow ^_^
I could use some iron or stone if you can spare any <3

Heya @Rika092, back with a gorgeous line-up I see <3
Yay sounds good, of course so I have cycled Gabi in for you <3 Well half of your day I think is my nighttime but I could possibly catch you just before I crash in your morning! Otherwise, I think when I wake up it will be afternoon for you. We can fit it in anytime after that <3 However I do have other things I am doing in the first half of the day so I will work it around that, I will know more tomorrow ^_^
I could use some iron or stone if you can spare any <3
<333 aww thank you, the Christmas collectibles are so adorable so I did want to incorporate them into the lineup (I especially love the puppies hehe).
We could plan on a time in my late evening (8 or 9pm EST for example) so I think that’s be late morning/early afternoon time for you? I’m pretty flexible though so just lmk what time might work for you better. (Feel free to PM if I’m cluttering the thread too much). Thank you again!

The puppers are truly adorable <3 9pm your time sounds good to me and I should be finish with other things too hehe! ^_^

Hi! I’d be super interested in Bluebear and thank you for doing this! Let me know what materials you might need/etc. :)

Heya @shouyou ^o^/
Of course she is a super cutie <3
Will you please fill out the form on my original post? ^_^
I personally won't be able to do it for you for another 12 hours as I'm out and didn't bring her card.

Back