Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

Just as a heads-up out of courtesy so you don't go through the trouble. I have made arrangements to get Azalea with another member. Thank you for your consideration though and keep doing what you do!
Awww of course happy to hear!! ❤ Thank you so much for your kind words 🥺

Your new neighbor Lone
Villager's name and island Tobe from Gemella
Availability anytime
Empty Plot? Yep
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel

I can give you some materials :) i remember doing this for people, its very lovely of you to do the same!

Its a good feeling

Your new neighbor: ione please :)
Villager's name and island: Usagi from Tsukimomo
Availability: i can do weekdays from 9am-11pm EST
Empty Plot? Yep!!

Your new neighbor: Bob!
Villager's name and island:
Artanis from Atropos
Availability:
Anytime from 2pm to 2am PST!
Empty Plot?
Yes!

Thank you so much! I have a bit of wood to spare in return :) You're very kind for offering this service!

Hello there friend! You’re so awesome for doing this!

EDIT: Oops, I didn’t notice that Shino wasn’t on the list. Is Sasha okay?

Your new neighbor Sasha
Villager's name and island Luka of Stardust
Availability anytime tonight (11/11) or after 11pm cst 11/12
Empty Plot Yes!

Last edited:
Hello there friend! You’re so awesome for doing this!

Your new neighbor Shino
Villager's name and island Luka of Stardust
Availability anytime tonight (11/11) or after 11pm cst 11/12
Empty Plot Yes!
Awww you are tooooo sweet 🥺 I actually got Shino on my island so that is perfect ❤ I just have a few requests ahead of you and will need to cycle someone to kick Shino off. I will be definitely be able to do it tonight for you. Would it be alright if I get back to you in half an hour to let you know the exact details? ❤

Awww you are tooooo sweet 🥺 I actually got Shino on my island so that is perfect ❤ I just have a few requests ahead of you and will need to cycle someone to kick Shino off. I will be definitely be able to do it tonight for you. Would it be alright if I get back to you in half an hour to let you know the exact details? ❤

Oh okay!! That sounds great! Thank you so much! 🥰 Just let me know what’s going on and when everything is ready! I’ll be up for at least another 4 hours so no rush! <333

I hope I am doing this right ^^”

Your new neighbor Sasha
Villager's name and island Doilie of Ressho
Availability anytime tonight!
Empty Plot Yes!

I believe I have some wood in my storage! How much would you need? I also have other materials :)

You're an angel for doing this!

Your new neighbor: Sasha
Villager's name and island: Hanul from Sulis
Availability: 5pm-6pm PST Fri 11/12 due to work, or after 9pm PST
Empty Plot? No
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel: Can do either or, whichever makes sense for you. No rush though. If you need me to time travel, I may need a couple hours to get Beau in boxes because my luck is rotten lol

I have plenty of stacks of wood and materials and IGB so please don't hesitate to lmk what you need!

Thank you!

Your new neighbor: Ione :3
Villager's name and island: Nat from Marimo
Availability: Anytime from 12pm to 1am PST
Empty Plot? Yup!

I can definitely get you some wood as well! Thank you so so much for doing this!!!

Yet another Ione wanter stopping by!

My new neighbor: Ione
Villager's name and island: Anton from Elysium
Availability: I'm GMT+1! Anytime from 11 AM to 2 PM on weekdays, and anytime on Weekends.
Empty Plot? Not right now, but I can get one open during the weekend!
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel: I can time travel to get one open.

I can give you some materials, just let me know what do you need! Thank you for this <3

Yet another Ione wanter stopping by!

Villager's name and island: Anton from Elysium
Availability: I'm GMT+1! Anytime from 11 AM to 2 PM on weekdays, and anytime on Weekends.
Empty Plot? Not right now, but I can get one open during the weekend!
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel: I can time travel to get one open.

I can give you some materials, just let me know what do you need! Thank you for this <3
Haha another Ione wanter love it 😂 I can't blame you guys she will be a permanent when I stop cycling ❤ Perfect I will ready Ione and you let me know when you have a free plot on the weekend! Absolutely no rush I know how painful getting a free plot can be 😔 I will have to get back to you on materials!

Villagers name and island" Tiffany from Lunasoleil
Availabiliy: I am on eastern time. I am avaialble now and for the next hour or so
Empty plot: yes so i need to do this tonight if possible
happy to give you materials, do you need stone/iron or just wood? and tyvm!

My new neighbor: Shino (unless I misunderstood and you don't have her)
Villager's name and island: Tom from Sedna Dark
Availability: right now through the evening
Empty Plot?: Yes!

I can give some materials, like wood, if you need. Also have NMT if interested.

EDIT: I'll have to pass, villager hunt has been good to me, but I'll come back here with my next move out!

Last edited:
Editing to say I found Lucky on an mystery island! But thank you for doing this for the community! Such a sweet gesture for this holiday season!

Last edited:
My new neighbour: Coco!
Villager's name and island: Ben from Achaia Island
Availability: OOoo I have school and work so anytime after 7pm EST should work best for me. But I have random periods of time throughout the day so if you message me and I'm online I may just be able to do it right then
Empty plot: At the moment, yes!

I can donate iron, wood, mushrooms, springtime only resources like petals and the special bamboo wood (I forget what it's called).

In the meantime I plan to try my luck with villager hunting but I look forward to hearing back from you! Thanks for all you do! :)

Got her already! Thank you so much anyways, though!

Last edited:
My new neighbour: Rudy
Villager's name and island: Aimee from Peachy
Availability: I never know when I'm gonna be available these days xD But at the moment I can do from 6PM-8PM New Zealand time. If that doesn't work there is also 12PM-1PM New Zealand time. :)
Empty plot: Indeed!

Got him!

Last edited:
Your new neighbor: Frett
Villager's name and island: Aaron, Artis
Availability:
I’m in Ireland so my timezone is GMT, today i’ll be available from now until about 2pm then later on from about 8:30pm to 2am! I’m usually always able to hop on my Switch so whenever suits you should work for me!
Empty Plot?:
Yes!

I can donate a stack of each type of wood if that’s much help? I think I might have a stack of bamboo too. I’ve just restarted so I don’t have much, but if you want anything else at all please let me know! :blush:

Back