• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Cycling Back open: ❤ series 5 ❤ Katrina's Christmas Cycling: Ho ho, tis the season for giving!

Your new neighbor Lone
Villager's name and island Tobe from Gemella
Availability anytime
Empty Plot? Yep
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel

I can give you some materials :) i remember doing this for people, its very lovely of you to do the same!

Its a good feeling

Your new neighbor: ione please :)
Villager's name and island: Usagi from Tsukimomo
Availability: i can do weekdays from 9am-11pm EST
Empty Plot? Yep!!

Your new neighbor: Bob!
Villager's name and island:
Artanis from Atropos
Availability:
Anytime from 2pm to 2am PST!
Empty Plot?
Yes!

Thank you so much! I have a bit of wood to spare in return :) You're very kind for offering this service!

Hello there friend! You’re so awesome for doing this!

EDIT: Oops, I didn’t notice that Shino wasn’t on the list. Is Sasha okay?

Your new neighbor Sasha
Villager's name and island Luka of Stardust
Availability anytime tonight (11/11) or after 11pm cst 11/12
Empty Plot Yes!

Last edited:
Hello there friend! You’re so awesome for doing this!

Your new neighbor Shino
Villager's name and island Luka of Stardust
Availability anytime tonight (11/11) or after 11pm cst 11/12
Empty Plot Yes!
Awww you are tooooo sweet 🥺 I actually got Shino on my island so that is perfect ❤ I just have a few requests ahead of you and will need to cycle someone to kick Shino off. I will be definitely be able to do it tonight for you. Would it be alright if I get back to you in half an hour to let you know the exact details? ❤

Awww you are tooooo sweet 🥺 I actually got Shino on my island so that is perfect ❤ I just have a few requests ahead of you and will need to cycle someone to kick Shino off. I will be definitely be able to do it tonight for you. Would it be alright if I get back to you in half an hour to let you know the exact details? ❤

Oh okay!! That sounds great! Thank you so much! 🥰 Just let me know what’s going on and when everything is ready! I’ll be up for at least another 4 hours so no rush! <333

I hope I am doing this right ^^”

Your new neighbor Sasha
Villager's name and island Doilie of Ressho
Availability anytime tonight!
Empty Plot Yes!

I believe I have some wood in my storage! How much would you need? I also have other materials :)

You're an angel for doing this!

Your new neighbor: Sasha
Villager's name and island: Hanul from Sulis
Availability: 5pm-6pm PST Fri 11/12 due to work, or after 9pm PST
Empty Plot? No
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel: Can do either or, whichever makes sense for you. No rush though. If you need me to time travel, I may need a couple hours to get Beau in boxes because my luck is rotten lol

I have plenty of stacks of wood and materials and IGB so please don't hesitate to lmk what you need!

Thank you!

Your new neighbor: Ione :3
Villager's name and island: Nat from Marimo
Availability: Anytime from 12pm to 1am PST
Empty Plot? Yup!

I can definitely get you some wood as well! Thank you so so much for doing this!!!

Yet another Ione wanter stopping by!

My new neighbor: Ione
Villager's name and island: Anton from Elysium
Availability: I'm GMT+1! Anytime from 11 AM to 2 PM on weekdays, and anytime on Weekends.
Empty Plot? Not right now, but I can get one open during the weekend!
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel: I can time travel to get one open.

I can give you some materials, just let me know what do you need! Thank you for this <3

Yet another Ione wanter stopping by!

Villager's name and island: Anton from Elysium
Availability: I'm GMT+1! Anytime from 11 AM to 2 PM on weekdays, and anytime on Weekends.
Empty Plot? Not right now, but I can get one open during the weekend!
If no empty plot~ move out naturally or time travel: I can time travel to get one open.

I can give you some materials, just let me know what do you need! Thank you for this <3
Haha another Ione wanter love it 😂 I can't blame you guys she will be a permanent when I stop cycling ❤ Perfect I will ready Ione and you let me know when you have a free plot on the weekend! Absolutely no rush I know how painful getting a free plot can be 😔 I will have to get back to you on materials!

Villagers name and island" Tiffany from Lunasoleil
Availabiliy: I am on eastern time. I am avaialble now and for the next hour or so
Empty plot: yes so i need to do this tonight if possible
happy to give you materials, do you need stone/iron or just wood? and tyvm!

My new neighbor: Shino (unless I misunderstood and you don't have her)
Villager's name and island: Tom from Sedna Dark
Availability: right now through the evening
Empty Plot?: Yes!

I can give some materials, like wood, if you need. Also have NMT if interested.

EDIT: I'll have to pass, villager hunt has been good to me, but I'll come back here with my next move out!

Last edited:
Editing to say I found Lucky on an mystery island! But thank you for doing this for the community! Such a sweet gesture for this holiday season!

Last edited:
My new neighbour: Coco!
Villager's name and island: Ben from Achaia Island
Availability: OOoo I have school and work so anytime after 7pm EST should work best for me. But I have random periods of time throughout the day so if you message me and I'm online I may just be able to do it right then
Empty plot: At the moment, yes!

I can donate iron, wood, mushrooms, springtime only resources like petals and the special bamboo wood (I forget what it's called).

In the meantime I plan to try my luck with villager hunting but I look forward to hearing back from you! Thanks for all you do! :)

Got her already! Thank you so much anyways, though!

Last edited:
My new neighbour: Rudy
Villager's name and island: Aimee from Peachy
Availability: I never know when I'm gonna be available these days xD But at the moment I can do from 6PM-8PM New Zealand time. If that doesn't work there is also 12PM-1PM New Zealand time. :)
Empty plot: Indeed!

Got him!

Last edited:
Your new neighbor: Frett
Villager's name and island: Aaron, Artis
Availability:
I’m in Ireland so my timezone is GMT, today i’ll be available from now until about 2pm then later on from about 8:30pm to 2am! I’m usually always able to hop on my Switch so whenever suits you should work for me!
Empty Plot?:
Yes!

I can donate a stack of each type of wood if that’s much help? I think I might have a stack of bamboo too. I’ve just restarted so I don’t have much, but if you want anything else at all please let me know! :blush:

Back