Awful nicknames villagers have given you?

For awhile I made Julian call me daddy *because it was funny* surprisingly no one picked that one up but i woulda died if my whole town did XD then I told him to call me Senpai, and now I have him call me Queen, earlier when he tried to change it I made it stay queen because I couldn't think of anything else XD I think for awhile I had villagers call me cutie because I couldn't think of anything, Julian is usually the only one who I tell what to call me XD

Beefcake, eh boring. Then another, not really awful. I just find it hilarious whenever my male villagers (especially Ganon when I still had him) calls me "cupcake". I'm not sure where he picked that but I know he got the nickname from one of my normals or snooty.

Lol, I doubt it could be that bad! The game never lets me put certain words in the catch phrase and greeting anyway (don't ask me how I know that).

No, it isn't all that bad, but it definitely puts a toe over the line, though. She has never requested a change so I guess she likes it.

I generally hate all the auto-generated nicknames villagers come up with. I think the only acceptable one I've had was "cupcake" from Merengue, and I kept it for the longest time. But things like "S-Star" and "Super S" are horrible. I think Whitney recently suggested "Ms. S" and I thought "okay why not" because I felt like a change, but it sounds way too formal and boring. I'll probably change it again.

Also, I remember someone mentioned they were offered the nickname "S-Cat" in an earlier thread. Can definitely say I've had that one suggested too lmao.

HNI_0002.JPG

Marshal just this morning tried to give me this! No just no!

HNI_0099.JPG

also my mayor character in one of my other towns name begins with a C and everyone is calling her 'C-cup' >_<

Last edited:
Back in Wild world, I had Stinky, and when he asked me for a nickname I thought it was a greeting so I put "Stinkeh" and for a while my whole town called me "Stinkeh".

"Kiddo" is currently going around my town as well, I think it was started by Bree which kind of made me smile for some reason. I think the nicknames can be pretty amusing. I don't think I've gotten anything too unusual so far.

Here's a good one: R bot my mayor has an R with his starting name!

Bad one suggested by Paula of course: old dog.

Anything that ends with the first initial of your character's name. Really? Unless your first name is E and one of them wants to call you "Mr." The whole list of possibilites that end with the character's first initials is really outright dumb... Sydney.

If Marshal could start a Sulky trend or if Rooney could start a Punches trend, it would be very adorable.

Last edited:
Back