• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

Dang i thought i had it but something is off

I think I know which one is wrong but I can’t think of the actual answer

That was fun! Couldn't find a couple (5A and 7A) at first, but eventually got there :)

This was a tough round for me. I eventually just started throwing random things into google search and that seemed to help.

Oh i feel so dumb….

My answer was wrong but funnily enough made no difference- I handwrote my crossword and misread a letter 😭😵‍💫

Weird... I filled out all the words for the crossword puzzle and it fits nicely. But my code seems to be wrong.

Either my words are wrong, or I'm making some mistake somewhere else. Though, I'm fairly sure it's all right answers...

Edits: Ah, I missed a single letter when following the dotted lines. It worked now 😅

Finally finished solving this. When I realized what some of the answers were I cursed myself for taking so long on them, LOL. It was a lot of fun though.

StI'll stuck with 2D and 7A I've no clue how of really find out what they are. :(

All of my answers came from google and not my own brain. Y'all should start throwing whole sentences into google. That's my strategy for literally any event that takes brain power.

Round 2

1667159970616.png

Once you've solved the crossword, follow the trail on the map from You are here to the X: the letters this path crosses on the way (and in that same order) form the redemption code.

This time, all of the clues are quotes from Animal Crossing New Horizons!

How to participate

When you think you have the answer, click the Ghostly Gold amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols!

If you guess the correct answer, you'll receive Ghostly Gold. You can make as many attempts as you would like!

The same code will be used for ATK Points. Do another redemption using the same steps, but click on the ATK Point currency instead of the Ghostly Gold.

Rules

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the Halloween Event, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Well, somehow I was able to get that solved within an hour, even if I chose to just brute force it at the very end rather than solve 4A, lol.

Oh boy 8A will be a nightmare for me becauss I’m positive I never ran into that quote

Whew, got it! I got one wrong on my first attempt and was super confused, but I figured it out! 😅

Back