• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask me the spookster anything

What are your favorite styles of music?

Exactly how spooky are you?

What would you rate this 4-second song?

Metal punk rock hard rock mainly outside of it anime music and gaming music as seen by the amount of music i posted on the music sections.

I literally have good luck anytime friday the 13th comes around lol thats howw spooky i can be

too long 420 out of 420 lol

Favorite video game character of ALL time? :0

For me, it's gotta be Vergil from DMC or Riku from Kingdom Hearts c:

Favorite video game character of ALL time? :0

For me, it's gotta be Vergil from DMC or Riku from Kingdom Hearts c:
Thats a tough one cause i got alot of favs. But like yourself, i am a kh kid i grew up with the series since i was like round during my later years in elementary school started off with 358/2 days yeah i know out of order but wasn't till the compliations i got more into the games and i'm a sea salt trio at heart because they had quite a bit of tragedy and i'm glad they were reunited again in kh3 one of the biggest highlights for me. And as a bonus, i'll also throw in how i got into dmc and kh to the best of my recolection.

I bought my copy of 358/2 days at toys r us when they were still predominant in my area here in Canada some are still there ya like i got my manga copy of the girl from the other side a while ago from there too outside of town.

And dmc yeah, i got my copy of it from gamestop? i think i got the hd collection for the ps4 and oh yeah, i got my copy of dmc v from a local pawn shop too. Vergil Dante and Nero are epic and i do love lady and trish too.

I learned bout KH i think from a commercial i saw when i was younger or from an amv on youtube back during the day when they were still pretty popular in the 2000s. (good times the 2000s anime fandom)

As for dmc, i learned about it from AngryJoe's review of the totally unecessary reboot from ninja theory and he's pretty much an huge inspiration why im pro consumer rights for gamers since high school.

Similarly with another capcom title i learned about resident evil from a navgtr vid about violence in video games this was during the 90s keep in mind where we where being blamed by bible beaters for societal ills they were ironically the cause of now in retrospect lol got curious bout the game resident evil and since then been a huge fan of it.

LOL, now that was alot of text lol its all good tho, i enjoy writing essay styled stuff with forums from time to time when it comes to things that i'm interested in.

Are there any styles of music you can't stand?

Do you have any favorite videogames from the SNES and PS1 consoles?

Which section of this forum do you like the best?

Have you gotten any warnings/bans here so far?

What subject did you do the best in skewl?

If you could choose just ONE song to be played at your funeral, what would it be?

Do you like Disney?
I like Kingdom Hearts but thats really just about it to be frank with you.
Post automatically merged:

Are there any styles of music you can't stand?

Do you have any favorite videogames from the SNES and PS1 consoles?

Which section of this forum do you like the best?

Have you gotten any warnings/bans here so far?

What subject did you do the best in skewl?

If you could choose just ONE song to be played at your funeral, what would it be?
1)Anything kpop related honestly country too and todays pop.

2) xenogears easy answer

3)Gamer's lounge

4)Nope.

5)English

6) help me help you by coldrain.

What are some of your preferred game developers?

Who do you get along with the most: Yo momma or ya daddy?

Do you have a favorite month?

When was the last time that you told a lie?

Favorite instruments to hear in music?

How about least favorite instruments?

Would you sacrifice 100 chickens in order to save 1 human?

What's your endgame?

Am I asking too many questions?

What are some of your preferred game developers?

Who do you get along with the most: Yo momma or ya daddy?

Do you have a favorite month?

When was the last time that you told a lie?

Favorite instruments to hear in music?

How about least favorite instruments?

Would you sacrifice 100 chickens in order to save 1 human?

What's your endgame?

Am I asking too many questions?
1)Squaresoft and Enix back in the 90s also atlus during the 2000s.

2)Both

3)July

4)Never just go on my post history and you can find out how painfully blunt i can really be lol.

5)Honestly turntables cause of slipknot and limp bizkit

6)LOL my parents are against that kind of stuff

7)I have no idea what my own endgame is i just happen to exist thats all lol

8) lol no ya'll guys keep them questions going and i'll try to answer them whenever i can

Back