• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colton was the first to ask to move out; I didn't let him.
Mint asked a few days later; I let her go.

Do mannequins count as one furniture piece, or one per clothing item?

It's a pun on D.I.Y. which stands for Do It Yourself. So I guess it's Timmy/Tommy it yourself? Idk...that doesn't make much sense.

That's what I thought, but it made no sense, so I thought I was missing something. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you get to choose yourself where to place the Cafe? Or is it decided for you?

Choose yourself.

I was wondering if someone can confirm me how much space some public works projects need (their size + space around it)
?Caf?
?Floral Clock
?Log
?Picnic Set
?Bonfire
?Drinking Fountain
?Hand Pump
?Hot Spring
?Japanese Style Bell
?Totem Pole
?Flower Bed
?Bus Shelter
?Japanese Shrine
?Wisteria

and if public works projects that show up on the main street (like the dream suite, house of fortune and the museum's 2nd floor) count towards the 30 projects limit. i heard somewhere that the surveillance center doesn't (though i know it resides on the town) so i thought maybe they didn't too.

also, shrubs, they are confusing me. should they be treated as trees, with the exception they can be right next to each other?

aka can't be near buildings, pwps, border of the town etc

edit: oh, and does anyone know if selling things to Leila does something? I asked it some pages ago and no one answered

bumping question

When I got on my 3DS today, there was the blue circle next to the New Leaf app meaning there was something to do with Spotpass that was downloaded, or something of the sort. I opened the game up and couldn't figure out when it was, and the blue circle disappeared.

Anyone know what it was for?

How does moving out work, exactly? I've been ignoring Cobb and Chow for almost a week if not a week now but they never run up to me and ask if they should leave. They've yet to even talk to me at all.

How does moving out work, exactly? I've been ignoring Cobb and Chow for almost a week if not a week now but they never run up to me and ask if they should leave. They've yet to even talk to me at all.

From what I have heard and personal experience I am almost 100% it is random.

At first I hated Broffina so I hit her with the net etc. Then I changed my mind about her. I did everything she asked from me, sent her letters with presents in them and talked to her all the time.

I have hit Paula, complained about her numerous times, completely ignored her etc. Yet BROFFINA is the one who is moving...

From what I have heard and personal experience I am almost 100% it is random.

At first I hated Broffina so I hit her with the net etc. Then I changed my mind about her. I did everything she asked from me, sent her letters with presents in them and talked to her all the time.

I have hit Paula, complained about her numerous times, completely ignored her etc. Yet BROFFINA is the one who is moving...

Ugh. :/ This is a huge bummer as I'd really like Cobb and Chow gone since they're just not my types of characters. Thank you for the reply!

Where should I put my Reset Center? :s I know it can be anyways but should I put it close to some other building, I just dont seem to find a good spot D:

Where should I put my Reset Center? :s I know it can be anyways but should I put it close to some other building, I just dont seem to find a good spot D:

mine is in front of the town hall. so no one moves in front of it.

it's not obvious since it's hidden in flowers :)

mine is in front of the town hall. so no one moves in front of it.

it's not obvious since it's hidden in flowers :)

Yes.. thats a nice idea, problem is I have someone living in front of my town hall since day 1 ;_;

Do foreign perfect fruits grow in your town? Of will they just turn out as normal fruits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back