• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask Psydye anything!

Psydye

music junkie, bookworm and Metroid fanboy
Bells
Switch
7007-0018-0241
Spring Sakura
Orange Heart Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Pink Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Even though I did 2 of these before, those were 2 points in time, both long ago. Figured I'd do another to see if I can get more replies this time. If not, then oh well! Anyway....ASK AWAY!:)

Do you play any instrument?
Nah, though I used to have an ocarina. Tried learning it but just couldn't get the hang of it...perhaps I'll try again someday!
Post automatically merged:

What are your hobbies? c:
DRAWING! I freaking LOVE drawing, loved it since I was a kid! Me and my friends used to draw comics w/ one another w/ our own OC's and it was always good fun! One day I hope to share my OC's w/ TBT.

What are some genres or styles of music that you might not necessarily like or care for, but can still appreciate to some degree? (If any)

There's one thing I'm curious about, how many times have you posted in the What Are You Listening To thread?

Me and my friends used to draw comics w/ one another w/ our own OC's and it was always good fun! One day I hope to share my OC's w/ TBT.

If you want to answer, what kind of comics did/do you make?

What are some genres or styles of music that you might not necessarily like or care for, but can still appreciate to some degree? (If any)
Hmm, let's see...nu metal, deathcore, and pop come to mind.

There's one thing I'm curious about, how many times have you posted in the What Are You Listening To thread?

If you want to answer, what kind of comics did/do you make?
1st q: I'm not sure if there's an easy way to find out, but needless to say it is a LOOOOOOTT!!! xD
2nd q: All sorts, usually w/ a good degree of humor to them, depending which characters were involved. Beach-themed ones, Halloween, etc. There was good variety!

1st q: I'm not sure if there's an easy way to find out, but needless to say it is a LOOOOOOTT!!! xD
If you click on your icon in the corner here it'll tell you!

IMG_6767.jpeg

If you click on your icon in the corner here it'll tell you!

In that case...6040. Like I said....a LOT!! xD

- What are some of your favorite artists/bands?

- Have you ever watched Metalocalypse? If so, what did you think of it?
Answer 1: Omg! There are SOOO MAAANY! I'll try to keep it to a minimum, but: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Iced Earth, Death Angel, Overkill, Sodom, Anthrax, Metallica, Grateful Dead, The Allman Brothers Band, Fu Manchu, Clutch, Tame Impala, The Sword, MGMT, Death, Obituary, Entombed, Fallujah, Psychotic Waltz, Riverside, Pendragon, Yes, Rush, Tool, Mastodon, Immortal, Rotting Christ, Skindred, Mare Cognitum, Wolves in the Throne Room, Caravan Palace, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Weather Report, Gallows, Misfits, Wednesday 13, Trivium, Dynazty, Striker, Metalite, Amaranthe, Hatebreed, Atreyu, Nightwish, System of a Down, Lovebites, In This Moment, etc. Believe it or not, this is just a SCRAP of what I listen to! xD

Answer 2: I have! Very entertaining show w/ a very entertaining band, Dethklok!

Last edited:
^Eh...idk why but for some reason a lot of Disney stuff never sat quite right w/ me. There's just..something..about most Disney animated movies that rubs me the wrong way. Idk...maybe I'm just a miser! xD

Back