Ask illuminatty

tbh I'd love to have something to do with fashion designing. I love designing stuff a lot (even though I'm not good at it rip)

woah I would've never guessed that (I expected something like a web or game designer) sooo, what's your fashion style?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you liek domo?

Domo is sexy, I mean he looks like a butt plug yum

Do you liek domo?

I think my avatar will answer your question. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah I would've never guessed that (I expected something like a web or game designer) sooo, what's your fashion style?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Domo is sexy, I mean he looks like a butt plug yum

Vintage chic, but I mix it up and go totally different sometimes, more edgy and modern. Sometimes I mix both :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmao

serious questions are not my fort?

um

I try not to worry about the future too much, living day by day. Live and let live, go with the flow, that sort of thing. I guess fate alone decides my destiny?

hmm I've noticed that you are more active on this site lately (which is cool), is this the case or is it just me? :p

eh another question: do you like fruit in your icecream?

Can you draw me an alpaca? owo

I'm not good at drawing . ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

hmm I've noticed that you are more active on this site lately (which is cool), is this the case or is it just me? :p

eh another question: do you like fruit in your icecream?

Yeah, the last week I've been posting a ton. I have a renewed interest in AC:NL so that's part of the reason. +splatoon lel

I love banana's and strawberries with chocolate ice cream. A classic combination!!

Oh man chocolate ice cream with bananas and strawberries? Gross! Gotta be vanilla ;p

What pets do you currently have?

Back