Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Ahh glad you're okay!! This game was great really. <3 thank you for hosting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys was the fool hahhaha. great A+

What the heck Jacob. Also rip the real watcher.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ye nothing was on the blog it was a hypothetical question my aunt actually does tarot tho so I know some cards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ye nothing was on the blog it was a hypothetical question my aunt actually does tarot tho so I know some cards.

you get a grammy for your performance

- - - Post Merge - - -

you get a grammy for your performance

I'm surprised I was brought up as a target for night 2 wow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

flattered <3 but, surprised.

"Idk I really wanna kill m3ow_, last game she would go ham and search through every single post man shes scarier than panda. And because shes being really really quiet i have a weird feeling shes some power role."

i hate u jacob ))):

"Idk I really wanna kill m3ow_, last game she would go ham and search through every single post man shes scarier than panda. And because shes being really really quiet i have a weird feeling shes some power role."

i hate u jacob ))):

How am i scary Jacob ? im a total noob still.

Panda the reason we killed you N1 is because we were afraid of you being one of the more attentive members of the town, not just that I wanted you gone.

worst town 2k16

u kno it's kind of ironic cuz every1 was like "don't lynch some1 not there to defend themselves" but u wanted to bw on me when I wasn't there either lol

It makes so much sense now as to why Tae didn't believe Crys

yeah, haha. i was waiting for the perfect opportunity for it to jump out so i could cc. but it never happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SAW ON THE RIGHT TRACK TOWARDS JACOB BEING SCUM.
town would ahve made it man... we would have lynched tardis/tom and i would have pile drived jacob into the ground until he caved. istg. this would have been so much fun.

u kno it's kind of ironic cuz every1 was like "don't lynch some1 not there to defend themselves" but u wanted to bw on me when I wasn't there either lol

i didn't want a bandwagon on you
I said vote for who you thought was most scummy.

Back