Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

It makes so much sense now as to why Tae didn't believe Crys
my train of thought was that it was a mafia safe claim considering ness claimed it. The only people who wouldn't believe we're mafia or the rea watcher.

yeah, haha. i was waiting for the perfect opportunity for it to jump out so i could cc. but it never happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SAW ON THE RIGHT TRACK TOWARDS JACOB BEING SCUM.
town would ahve made it man... we would have lynched tardis/tom and i would have pile drived jacob into the ground until he caved. istg. this would have been so much fun.
and you wouldve seen him kill someone lmao. considering tardis was gonna get lynched it wouldve had to have been jacob since we already saw tom as sus
i didn't want a bandwagon on you
I said vote for who you thought was most scummy.

i told you... i had a feeling it was a bad idea

- - - Post Merge - - -

basically D1 lynches suck

u kno it's kind of ironic cuz every1 was like "don't lynch some1 not there to defend themselves" but u wanted to bw on me when I wasn't there either lol

Does any one remember when i policy lynched starry while she was at boarding school D1 in FF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm glad you're better justice. The game was really well organized and prepared actually. The PMs are gorgeous.

Does any one remember when i policy lynched starry while she was at boarding school D1 in FF

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm glad you're better justice. The game was really well organized and prepared actually. The PMs are gorgeous.

we don't talk about Forest Fire

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well now I know about bussing next time you buss me I'll take you down with me.

Also, please don't do this.

Well now I know about bussing next time you buss me I'll take you down with me.

Honestly unless you plan on carrying your team on your back, it's generally not a good idea to off the rest of your team. But by Day 3 we were all screwed so it really was throwing things at the wall until it sticks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean i guess it could be WIFOM???
For a while but eventually someone will drink that wine.

@tom even if you bussed me it didn't work. They new you was a scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It was fun playing this game. I just didn't know what to do when someone was bussing me.

It was fun playing this game. I just didn't know what to do when someone was bussing me.
Maybe, maybe. I dunno, I convinced them to ease up on me at least and if me/Jacob ended up going with a Tae kill then we could have pushed for a Crys Lynch. After that it would probably go downhill since everyone left in the game would rely on meta.

Either way I felt bad for kinda throwing you in front of the bus, but honestly I couldn't think of a way to save you and myself. When you outed your role name and then told everyone townie, it was pretty much Ness 2.0. Telling you to claim a power role would have gone poorly and hastened your Lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AWW lmao. Poor tardis, srsly. I mean I wouldve done the same thing really but as your first legit game I could imagine that being confusing / sucking.
Maybe, maybe. I dunno, I convinced them to ease up on me at least and if me/Jacob ended up going with a Tae kill then we could have pushed for a Crys Lynch. After that it would probably go downhill since everyone left in the game would rely on meta.

Either way I felt bad for kinda throwing you in front of the bus, but honestly I couldn't think of a way to save you and myself. When you outed your role name and then told everyone townie, it was pretty much Ness 2.0. Telling you to claim a power role would have gone poorly and hastened your Lynch.

I gotta admit, you were starting to convince me that I was wrong. then xine came in and "NOPE not gonna happen. bye tom"
GG though.

I gotta admit, you were starting to convince me that I was wrong. then xine came in and "NOPE not gonna happen. bye tom"
GG though.
I mean I was right honestly that Crys saw **** and I hoped that going all out with Xine would reverse opinion just long enough to buy some time.

It was my first big game. I was trying to save Tom and Jacob by trying to get them to lynch me. I thought town would let me be the last scum lving and it would be a easy lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*to live

Back