• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask Bui (almost) anything!

Do you like Disney?
I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of Disney, but I do like a lot of the movies they make, especially the older ones. A few of my favorites would be Tangled, Zootopia, Mulan, and The Emperor's New Groove.

what's the best smell in the world?
To me it has to be the smell of bread fresh from the oven. I really love bread, and especially fresh baked bread that's still hot from the oven, and for some reason I find that smell to be particularly soothing. The store I work at has a bakery in it and I love when they bake our French bread loaves early in the morning and the whole store smells like it. Sometimes I'd even buy a loaf right as they were pulling it from the oven to eat on my break. It's the only thing I miss about the morning shifts!

Back